Sandra Bland

Ms Tree said:

If you want to stick with facts the only fact available now i s that she was pulled over for a traffic violation. The article posted above would seem to indicate that the arrest may not have been justified or legal. Until an official inquiry is concluded we do not know what the other facts are regarding this matter.
I guess we will find out if the judge decides the Bland arrest was lawful or not. It's all on video, and the judge can easily see Blands black lives matter mantra; She's an angry black so she can act out purposely with no repercussions, scream obscenities at the police, and thinks she will be allowed to get away with it. We will see. The nations police officers are on high alert, especially after another white police officer in Memphis Tenn was murdered (over 2g of weed) by a another black criminal hood rat on parole for armed robbery. 

The officer was following guidelines, she was the one who was not. As I said multiple times, some cops will take it, and some won't. His choice.

That is not what I am asking you.  In the first quote of yours you seemed to imply that since the Bland case was 'a simple traffic stop' she should have obeyed all the requests of the officer even with he was not following guidelines and had no basis for his actions.  

Bundy is grazing his cattle on public lands and he is fully aware that he is breaking the law.  He was ordered by federal officials to cease and desist.  He has refused to do so.  By your own logic, the Feds were fully within their rights to go in with guns blazing to apprehend and arrest Bundy.  

What I am asking is when is it OK in your eyes to ignore law enforcement.  Given your different stances on Bland and Buny it seems obvious that you see some situations where ignoring law enforcement is OK. 

Bundy was breaking the law, but with much more complications than a simple traffic ticket. Bundy also had the support of many ranchers and citizens, except for black lives matter libtards, Bland didn't have the same. Guns blazing? I didn't hear of any guns being fired at Bundy. Did you?
It's ok to ignore lawful orders from an officer/s if you feel you must. That choice is yours too make, with the consequences of said actions on your part sometimes not so much fun. Get arrested, go to court, take your case to the judge. That's how it works.

Ifly2 said:
Anyone who can pass a background check can go to WalMart or Dirt Cheap and buy anything I want - and turn around and sell it to whoever comes up the drive with cash in hand, no mayter their background or mental state or anything else.
Not the case, you can't buy anything you want. Can't buy or possess full auto without a Class 3 license. Walmart and Cheaper than Dirt, require gun purchasers to pass a Federal back round check. It is against the law for a felon to purchase a firearm, that's federal law.  A seller can't knowingly sell a gun to a criminal or metal patient, again it's against federal law. Can't be a Straw purchaser, like Eric Holder allowed to happen. Laws don't apply to Holder however.

With your libtard anti-gun mentality, no citizen should own a any firearm. Most Americans disagree, thankfully the second amendment stands. Obammys gun confiscation tactics failed. That's what leftists are really after.

No one is required to own a firearm. Your free not to, put a Gun Free Zone sign on your door.

Hackman said:
Can't buy or possess full auto without a Class 3 license.
There are a lot of victims of gang violence that would disagree with you.

That being said a citizen has a fundamental right to protect himself. By denying gun ownership to law abiding citizens you are really only helping the criminals.

Hackman said:
Most Americans disagree, thankfully the second amendment stands. Obammys gun confiscation tactics failed. That's what leftists are really after.
Of course it is, it is all part of the overall liberal agenda of making citizens dependent on the government.

Ifly2 said:
Anyone who can pass a background check can go to WalMart or Dirt Cheap and buy anything I want - and turn around and sell it to whoever comes up the drive with cash in hand, no mayter their background or mental state or anything else.

True, and deal with the consequences of your actions when the man stops by to say hello.

Ok, I can't buy a tank or an F16 either

I can buy whatever they have for sale

And I can sell it to whomever comes up tje drive with the $$

And I am not qualified to judge whether someone is mentally ill, so tjey act normal for a few minutes, and off they go

I am not the one wantimg your guns

I Want all of the Bill Of Rights enforced

All the time

For everyone

The NRA, Reagan and a host of other comservatives have advocated rational and reasonable controls in the past.

Jeb says we have to find a way to keep guns out of the hands of thise who might do somethimg bad with them

How would one do that?

"Slipped through the Fed cracks......nothing to do with Jindal. Police denied him a pistol permit in 2006, confiscated guns from his home in 2008, why didn't that show up on a background"

Clearly illustrates that the background check system is full of holes

Does not indicate that a robust and comprehensive background check is a bad idea

Ifly2 said:
Ok, I can't buy a tank or an F16 either

I can buy whatever they have for sale

And I can sell it to whomever comes up tje drive with the $$

And I am not qualified to judge whether someone is mentally ill, so tjey act normal for a few minutes, and off they go

I am not the one wantimg your guns

I Want all of the Bill Of Rights enforced

All the time

For everyone

The NRA, Reagan and a host of other comservatives have advocated rational and reasonable controls in the past.

Jeb says we have to find a way to keep guns out of the hands of thise who might do somethimg bad with them

How would one do that?
For starters how about we treat murders and thieves how they deserve to be treated? How about actually executing murderers for one?

When it cost more to support a prisoner for one year than someone earns in one year working 40 hours a week people should be outraged.

How about not showing support for someone acting foolish and obnoxious toward our law enforcement officers? 

How?

Beheadings on the town square and cuttimg their hands off?

I believe we do try the ones we catch and punish the ones we convict, do we not?

Ifly2 said:
We need to start using the death penalty.

Theft using or threatening with weapons should be 20 years minimum..... and I mean 20 years SERVED.

Prison should be punishment not cable TV and basketball. 

Ifly2 said:
Beheadings on the town square and cuttimg their hands off?
Lethal injection.

Ifly2 said:
I believe we do try the ones we catch and punish the ones we convict, do we not?
How many years do you think a murderer serves in prison?

What percentage do you think serve less than 10 years? 

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
For starters how about we treat murders and thieves how they deserve to be treated? How about actually executing murderers for one?

When it cost more to support a prisoner for one year than someone earns in one year working 40 hours a week people should be outraged.

How about not showing support for someone acting foolish and obnoxious toward our law enforcement officers? 

Amen brother.  Except that this thread was about a woman who was forcibly removed from her car and arrested for not putting out her cigarette.  

KCFlyer said:

Amen brother.  Except that this thread was about a woman who was forcibly removed from her car and arrested for not putting out her cigarette.  

Proof cigarettes cause death.

How about not showing support for law enforcement officers lying to, bullying, provoking, intimidating, harassing or shooting/killing our citizens when no one is in any danger?

Ifly2 said:
How about not showing support for law enforcement officers lying to, bullying, provoking, intimidating, harassing or shooting/killing our citizens when no one is in any danger?

Officer was well withing his job parameters with Bland.
You should be asking why did she react the way she did to his polite questions?

Ahh, social justice activist (I hate cops)

Back