Oregon Shooting

• Banned
Only things that matter: "did save many lives."

End of story

lol

Hatu said:
Oh, I don't know. Maybe that facts matter.
attachicon.gif
stupid29.jpeg
That she was a cop definitely puts a different spin on the scenario.

• Banned
700UW said:

Since the majority of gun violence comes from black and mexican gangs, you trying to say they kill each other because of patriotism....or something?

Didn't think so.

Your move buttercup.

lol 

• Banned
Typical liberal (and supposed "moderate" democrats) reasoning.

11960050_892396217517588_8892140378837179075_n.jpg

• Banned
700UW said:
refute it

I don't refute that the Daily Kook is a far left kook site for far left kooks.

And about the shooting itself?

Me so what. Far more people are saved via self defense with firearms then whats reported by your far left kook community you belong too.

Refute that.

• Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=3&v=TFhcc0Wykvc

townpete said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=3&v=TFhcc0Wykvc

Ah yes...what this country needs is a president who addresses the nation with "While a great tragedy has occured, we must redouble our efforts to insure that ALL students are armed and the the American right to bear arms is not infringed".  I'll bet that would give the victims of the families so much comfort. 

• Banned
KCFlyer said:

Ah yes...what this country needs is a president who addresses the nation with "While a great tragedy has occured, we must redouble our efforts to insure that ALL students are armed and the the American right to bear arms is not infringed".  I'll bet that would give the victims of the families so much comfort. 

Pretty sure you're dead wrong.

OREGON SHOOTING VICTIM’S FAMILY TO OBAMA: ‘QUIT’ WITH THE GUN CONTROL AGENDA

And

Gun rights activists created a Facebook page with more than 8,000 supporters entitled, "Defend Roseburg, Deny Barack Obama," arranging a protest of the President's visit that includes two peaceful pro-gun events.

• Banned
700UW said:

I call your nancy boy hysterics and raise you with a good guy with a gun.

You are really gonna hate this...

DEPUTIES: ROBBERY VICTIM SHOOTS, KILLS SUSPECT IN NORTH HARRIS COUNTY

HOUSTON, TX (KTRK) --
One person is dead and another is injured after they allegedly attempted to rob a man carrying a concealed handgun early this morning.

The suspects approached the man with a gun as he was walking on the 600 block Cypress Station Drive around 1am.

That's when deputies say the man surprised the would-be robbers by pulling his own handgun. He fired the gun at both suspects, killing one of them.

townpete said:

Does she speak for all the families?   I swear to God, I have have read maybe 100 articles from pro gun folks talking about how great guns are.  None of them offered any kind of sympathy or condolences to the families of the victims.  Just 'it wouldn't have happened if everyone was armed".   BTW...why is it that anyone who links to Huffington Post is linking to a biased site, but brietbart is considered legit?    And a whole 8,000 supporters on Facebook.  That's a lot.  Wait...how many Facebook accounts are there?  1.5 billion? 

Back