Oregon Shooting

I found this:

The FBI recently released 2013's top 10 most dangerous cities and surprise! They're all run by Democrats. Patriot Nation News breaks down the cities and their Democratic mayors:

Camden, NJ —Mayor Dana Redd, Democrat
Flint MI — Mayor Dayne Walling, Democrat
Detroit MI — Mayor Dave Bing/Mike Duggan, Democrat(s)
Oakland, CA — Mayor Jean Quan, Democrat
St. Louis, MO — Mayor Francis Slay, Democrat
Cleveland, OH — Mayor Frank Jackson, Democrat
Gary, IN — Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson, Democrat
Newark NJ — Mayor Corey Booker/Luis Quintana, Democrat(s)
Bridgeport, CT — Mayor Bill Finch, Democrat
Birmingham, AL — Mayor William A. Bell, Democrat

It's also important to point out that 6 out of the 10 most dangerous cities are in states with strict gun control laws.

Looking like the majority of  our murders are in cities controlled by dems.
Take out the dem controlled cities and wonder what the stats are.

I heard liberal favorite, Rush Limbaugh*, mention that since 2009, 92% ** of these heinous massacres have happened in 'gun free zones'.....you know, the progressive solution to gun control.

Makes you feel good no one is there with a gun as a mere deterrent.

Some of our schools now are sitting ducks due to left gun policy that are failing.

We need more gun control ideas from the left.

* 99% accuracy rating by Sullivan Group Opinion Auditing Firm.
** http://crimeresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/CPRC-Mass-Shooting-Analysis-Bloomberg2.pdf

Ms Tree said:
I was searching for mass shooting info and ran across this info.  I must admit I was more than a bit surprised by the info but I think it does make sense.  It seems that mass shootings have remained pretty flat over the past 40 yrs or so.  If you take the population increase into effect I would guess that the numbers are actually better now than they were in the past.  I think the fact that we have instantaneous and massive coverage of any and all incidents tends to magnify our perception of what is happening.

This also surprised me.  According to his info, gun ownership has decreased over all.  Seems there was a small spike mid-2000's but still down over all.

We are still the most dangerous country by far it seems.  While deaths are declining since the 70's they are still way too high.

http://www.garyriedl.com/2012/12/shootings-and-stats.html
The instant and massive coverage also plays a role in new shootings occurring.

• Banned
Kev3188 said:
The instant and massive coverage also plays a role in new shootings occurring.

Yes because we all know that hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil, makes evil disappear....or something......

• Banned
delldude said:
I believe domestic abuse is already a reason to not own a gun under her husbands watch.

Damn the Constitution, full EO's ahead.....

Yeah no joke.

If they want to start with something try all these pie in sky ideas in Chicago.

Guess how much it would reduce the majority of gun violence via gangs?

Zilcho!

• Banned
I have a fun challenge for all pro-gun control nuts.

Go to a gun show and try to buy a gun without a background check. You know, the "loophole".

FYI: All FFLs are required by law to either run or confirm background checks, regardless of venue.

REGARDLESS OF VENUE

The only exemption that exists is for private transactions between private individuals who reside in the same state.

Even then it is illegal to knowingly sell a firearm to someone, who by law should not purchase one.

Goes to show you that most gun control nuts have no understanding or basic knowledge of existing law or firearms in general.

townpete said:
I have a fun challenge for all pro-gun control nuts.
Go to a gun show and try to buy a gun without a background check.
That might be true if you are wearing a Hillary for Prez, or a Planned Parentohood t-shirt...

But, as a gun owner from Texas, that post deserves the classic "lol"

• Banned
Glenn Quagmire said:
That might be true if you are wearing a Hillary for Prez, or a Planned Parentohood t-shirt...
But, as a gun owner from Texas, that post deserves the classic "lol"
I know right? Funny how that gun show "loophole" canard gets so much mileage for something that never existed.

Back