Oregon Shooting

• Banned
delldude said:
Top 20 massacres from Wiki:

Screen-Shot-2015-10-03-at-1.17.21-PM-1024x604.jpg

That doesn't reflect one of the largest mass shooting incidents in a country that has strict gun ban.

Anders Breivik was able to gun down 69 people in Norway in 2011.

• Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

FWAAA said:
For Christ's sake, KC. President Obummer releases his statement about guns before the coroner has removed all the dead bodies, and yet you fail to criticize him or any other anti-gun liberal politician flapping their gums about the gun scourge.  

No, not just "thanks to" Pete, but thanks to everyone in the country, because everyone is talking about him. I'm wary of those who actually think that not talking about it will reduce the number of tragic incidents like these. I'm sure the sheriff is a good guy but he needs to get over himself - not speaking the killer's name won't change anything.

Want to reduce the frequency of tragedies like this mass murder incident? Intervene, treat and maybe confine those who are mentally unstable and whose past behaviour offers some insight to their future conduct. Most of these cases (not all, but most) involve individuals whose mental troubles aren't a complete secret. If we want to be safer, we need to change our mindset and lock up those who would murder multiple people in senseless killings like we experienced on Thursday (and dozens of other times in the past few years).

" Treat and maybe confine those who are Mentally unstable "

GOOD GOD  Man, are you INSANE ?

I mean FWAAA, if we Ever did something like That, I mean.......we would have to SPEND MONEY, and wind up looking like those 4th world countries like CANADA/NORWAY/SWEDEN/HOLLAND/BELGIUM/DENMARK/FINLAND/NEW ZEALAND,........I mean...WHO would want our country to look like those BOZO's  ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Oh, and back to hypothetically SPENDING MONEY for treatment,........Well, since we've got a big political party here in the USA...who's title begins with..." R ", well.....that will never see the 'light of day'  !

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

" Treat and maybe confine those who are Mentally unstable "

GOOD GOD  Man, are you INSANE ?

I mean FWAAA, if we Ever did something like That, I mean.......we would have to SPEND MONEY, and wind up looking like those 4th world countries like CANADA/NORWAY/SWEDEN/HOLLAND/BELGIUM/DENMARK/FINLAND/NEW ZEALAND,........I mean...WHO would want our country to look like those BOZO's  ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Oh, and back to hypothetically SPENDING MONEY for treatment,........Well, since we've got a big political party here in the USA...who's title begins with..." R ", well.....that will never see the 'light of day'  !

Got you worried?

LOL

Dog Wonder said:
You said it.
I gave you +1 Wonder Mutt, the best one liner you could ever come up with. Friggin' A-w-e-s-o-m-e. Just imagine if you could write a whole sentence, you'd be a BB rock star.

Hackman said:
Why would you ignore Pete's posts?  Don't like the answers?  Seems that is what the leftists are good at, if one doesn't tow the libtard line, then muzzle them, shut down the discourse. Right out of the Sal Alinsky playbook. 

Here is what Pete posted for your question Professor, read it. I will try to find more if I have time. http://crimeresearch.org/2015/04/uber-driver-in-chicago-stops-mass-public-shooting/
I stopped reading his posts after all the Iran military BS he was spouting off about and could not substantiate.  He has a habit of running his mouth with nothing to back it up and it got old.  Then there is the fact that he is incapable of carrying on a conversation like an adult.  Nearly every one of his posts contains insults whether direct or implied.  

He is not worth the effort.

I was searching for mass shooting info and ran across this info.  I must admit I was more than a bit surprised by the info but I think it does make sense.  It seems that mass shootings have remained pretty flat over the past 40 yrs or so.  If you take the population increase into effect I would guess that the numbers are actually better now than they were in the past.  I think the fact that we have instantaneous and massive coverage of any and all incidents tends to magnify our perception of what is happening.

This also surprised me.  According to his info, gun ownership has decreased over all.  Seems there was a small spike mid-2000's but still down over all.

We are still the most dangerous country by far it seems.  While deaths are declining since the 70's they are still way too high.

http://www.garyriedl.com/2012/12/shootings-and-stats.html

Back