IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
WorldTraveler said:
I do not insult posters who are pro-worker and pro-union.I speak out against people who distort and selectively use facts, all the while sticking their nose into a decision that should be left to DL employees to decide.So, are you willing to let DL employees carry on their own conversation and make their own decision free from your interference or not?
You called Kevin stupid

And you stick your nose in all the time.

Such a hypocrite.

Do you have selective memory, dementia or early onset Alzheimer's ?

Thomas Paine said:
Maybe they know you are a rat. Go to some of the line stations and you may hear different.
Oh, so since I don't meet your "Union pushing agenda", I'm a rat?
I'll remember that when someone tries to hand me a card!

Thomas Paine said:
from the mechanics I know at DL 
Are you including all 3 of them?

700UW said:
But yet you preach to the board how great Delta is and how bad unions you are, you attack and insult posters who are pro-worker and pro-union.

Which side of your mouth are you posting from today?
Remind us again just wtf your doing here, since you don't work here?

• Banned
Last time I checked anyone is free to post as long as you follow the board rules ?

Why are you a welcher and don't pay your bets?

700UW said:
Last time I checked anyone is free to post as long as you follow the board rules ?

Why are you a welcher and don't pay your bets?
Didn't know that was a requirement of this site!

BTW.........no matter how many line guys sign up, you will "ALWAYS" need the majority at T.O.s !

How big is your check from the IAM this month?

Next!

• Banned
That would be zero since I don't work for the IAM, and how many non-delta airline contract employees are there at TOC?

So when are you gonna pay Kevin ?

WorldTraveler said:
and you have what to do with Delta Air Lines other than the son of a retired employee?I am happy to leave my facts regarding labor on the table if 700 and others stay out of the conversation. are you willing to do the same?
I have a number of friends at dl So what youre saying is you leave ur "facts" out and have us stay out of conversations but you urself dont have to stay out yet youre an ex delta employee... I dont go that route this is a free board now when will you Answer the question of WHERE IS DELTA LEGAL CHALLENGE SO WE CAN SEE IT.?

The question that I would ask is: do F/A's at other airlines who are union get pay protection when a scheduler cancels or rearranges their trip? If they do and Delta F/A's don't, then the post that started this latest flurry is worthy of discussion.

Either the DL employees who want to have a voice on this site are going to have take a stand and tell everyone else to back off and have their own discussion or they are going to have to listen to all of us.

There is going to be no unilateral disarming.

Everyone and their brother can come up with a reason to participate in a discussion about DL if they want to.

Yet, it is the DL employees who have vote.

Retiree kids, union organizers, and other airline employees have no more or no less right to participate in the discussion than anyone else.

If DL employees want to have a voice in the conversation, then they have to be man enough to tell the rest of the people to butt out - all of them - and take control of the conversation or the rest of us will take.

For right now, whether any one wants to admit or not, no major non-pilot group has successfully voted in a union and despite the thousands of words that some want to spew, there is no more evidence that that will change anytime in the near future.

And it also doesn't change that the union promoters who incessantly pester DL employees are powerless to fix the problems which have sent the organized labor movement to a position of insignificance in American life. Specific to the airline industry, unions have been completely rendered powerless and ineffective at providing improved salary and benefits relative to direct peer non-unionized airlines.

There is a reason why DL employees continue to say "NO" to organized labor and those reasons grow more and more valid everyday.

Glenn Quagmire said:
The question that I would ask is: do F/A's at other airlines who are union get pay protection when a scheduler cancels or rearranges their trip? If they do and Delta F/A's don't, then the post that started this latest flurry is worthy of discussion.
yes and so do DL FAs. The notion that DL FAs can have a trip cancelled, be released and be unpaid is a complete lie.

Then again there are ex delta employees who decide whats best for them who go n visits break rooms who say that delta will file legal challenge still waiting for that answer.

ive spoken to a nbr of delta folks and the vast majority would rather be in a union than a non union but we all know how atl swings the pendulum

700UW said:
That would be zero since I don't work for the IAM, and how many non-delta airline contract employees are there at TOC?

So when are you gonna pay Kevin ?
1. Calling Bullsh!t on the "Zero, I don't work for the IAM"!
2. Sounds like you've got a problem with contract employees!
3. Would rather see a contractor go, when things get tight again(AND THEY WIIL), than a full time employee!
4. Your good at dodging and deflecting the conversation. They teach you that a Union school?
robbedagain said:
I have a number of friends at dl So what youre saying is you leave ur "facts" out and have us stay out of conversations but you urself dont have to stay out yet youre an ex delta employee... I dont go that route this is a free board now when will you Answer the question of WHERE IS DELTA LEGAL CHALLENGE SO WE CAN SEE IT.?
I believe anyone should be able to voice their opinion, just wonder what hidden agenda some have, when they're posting more than actual employees!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back