IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
WorldTraveler said:
Delta does not fly either LAX or SFO to London. Period.
I take it you dont know how to comprehend what you read either.

You and Josh go to reading class together, read it  S L O W L Y  again.

Another fine example of Delta, from WCDFA:

POOR PLANNING!

(The names and destinations have been changed to protect the innocent and incompetent.)

IOW, you have altered information at will because someone doesn't have the backbone to post the truth but you expect people to believe it is truth?

Point is we don't have the full picture based on the writers admission. Even F/As who work for DL aren't privy to all the considerations dispatch and crew scheduling work have to with so examples like this don't really speak to deficiencies and inconsistencies you and Kev carry on about. Funny thing is neither of you are F/As yet have no problem preaching what they want, what is best for them, why you believe DL treats them unfairly, why you feel they need a union, etc, etc, etc.

Josh

bingo!

and some of us might be willing to stay on the sidelines and let DL employees speak if all of the outside parties weren't on here trying to tell everyone what is wrong with DL and why they need a union.

But I can absolutely assure you and other DL employees that I am not going to sit on the sidelines while non-active DL employees are filling these pages with accounts of what is wrong with the way DL runs its operation and why DL employees need unions.

If ACTIVE DL employees want to speak and others remain on the sideline, I will as well.

Glenn Quagmire said:
It sounds like a poor decision made by a crew scheduler. I am sure that happens at all major airlines at times of hectic operations. This is not unique to Delta.
and this is the most accurate statement that has been said on the subject....

Meto himself posted that DL has a mindset for everyone to pull together to get out of a mess and worry about the formalities later.

Given that he is an active DL employee, I think he knows about what he speaks. He also happens to work side by side with FAs.

• Banned
737823 said:
Point is we don't have the full picture based on the writers admission. Even F/As who work for DL aren't privy to all the considerations dispatch and crew scheduling work have to with so examples like this don't really speak to deficiencies and inconsistencies you and Kev carry on about. Funny thing is neither of you are F/As yet have no problem preaching what they want, what is best for them, why you believe DL treats them unfairly, why you feel they need a union, etc, etc, etc.

Josh
And yet you dont work for Delta, nor do you work for US Airways, you never have, and you never been an IAM nor an AFA member, yet you continually post about them and say what's good and what's bad, and you never ever worked for an airline nor been a union member in the industry.

So people who have and/or still do know more than you do and yet you have the gaul to say crap about Kevin and I, take your own advice Mr Hypocrite.

Yet you can't seem to accept that if you left DL employees to argue their own unionization issues, other people might butt out of the discussion too.

Why should Josh or I or anyone else stay on the sidelines if you won't?

• Banned
Why should Josh say we should, yet he does the same?

You really should go take some English classes and learn to comprehend what you read.

SpinMaster, TouchDown.

700UW said:
Why should Josh say we should, yet he does the same?

You really should go take some English classes and learn to comprehend what you read.

SpinMaster, TouchDown.
LOL, the pot calling the kettle black...

• Banned
1382894_644384802248363_1814048388_n.jpg

And if DL employees decide standing with the labor movement is what is best for them, can you not respect their ability to make their own decision and wrestle with the issue among themselves, free from the influence of non-ACTIVE and non-DL employees?

• Banned
But yet you preach to the board how great Delta is and how bad unions you are, you attack and insult posters who are pro-worker and pro-union.

Which side of your mouth are you posting from today?

I do not insult posters who are pro-worker and pro-union.

I speak out against people who distort and selectively use facts, all the while sticking their nose into a decision that should be left to DL employees to decide.

So, are you willing to let DL employees carry on their own conversation and make their own decision free from your interference or not?

If you dont insult posters then what was that you slammed me for a while back??? As for his interference I doubt he is interfering he is simply injecting his experience about unions etc
what about you using ur facts.. so ur facts are perfect n good to use but no one else is?

Last time I heard you are an ex delta employee and josh is a financier of sorts with jp Morgan

and you have what to do with Delta Air Lines other than the son of a retired employee?

I am happy to leave my facts regarding labor on the table if 700 and others stay out of the conversation. are you willing to do the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back