IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
WorldTraveler said:
thank you for letting us know of your actions, Josh. I can respect your view just as I do of anyone.Although I am not Catholic, the Pope is an incredibly influential leader from a religious perspective and Pope Francis could be one of the most significant in moving the Papacy than has occurred in centuries.I also can't help but notice that those who were convinced it was me are once again wrong as they have so often been. their emotional reaction to everything that I discuss is, as Kev says, duly noted.
No problem. I have nothing against the Catholic Church and recognize their many contributions to education, health card, and humanitarian efforts worldwide. I just feel the Pope especially is the representative of an organizes political organization.

Josh

• Banned
  • #2,252
I am not jumping on religion.

I simply showed you that there has been a long time connection between unions and religion.

You were wrong once again, finally be a man and admit you were wrong, oh wait you cant, cause timmy, gerry and al wont be your friend anymore.

So where was REV MLK Jr when he was assassinated and what was he doing?

700UW said:
I am not jumping on religion.

I simply showed you that there has been a long time connection between unions and religion.

You were wrong once again, finally be a man and admit you were wrong, oh wait you cant, cause timmy, gerry and al wont be your friend anymore.

So where was REV MLK Jr when he was assassinated and what was he doing?
700UW said:
My son knows his heritage and thats all that matters to me, I wont force organized religion on him, like it was forced on me.

FYI I was bar mitzvahed, and been to Israel several times.

You cant tell someone you cant fall in love or be with someone because of their religion, that is ### backwards thinking.

NC has several lawsuits pending in court on striking down the ban, they are waiting the Court of Appeals ruling on the strike down of the VA law, and then NC judge will follow that ruling.

And NC isnt backwards nor does the people promote bigotry, and you fill find bigots and backwards thinking people in every state, since you reside in MA and FL those states have at least one.
700UW said:
Sorry I dont live in Charlotte, and state laws regulate marriage, not a city ordinance.

Charlotte is very tolerant, and even have an LBGT Festival Uptown, Wells Fargo VP of Community Affairs is an open homosexual and is very respected in Charlotte for his Charity work on behalf of Wells.

Once again you dont know what you are talking about, and I dont know anything about "gridr" or the availability of Gay Men in Charlotte as that is not my scene.

And its ok for you to come out and tell the boards about your bromance with timmie.

And yep, I went for the Guidettes, as that is my type, love me some Italian women, but son's mom is of irish heritage and Catholic.  I am not in the archaic world of the past.
Josh

• Banned
  • #2,254
You still are trying to change and deflect the subject.

You said there was not a connection between religion and unions, I proved you 100% wrong again.

Keep up the lies, the fraud, the deception and misinformation, you were shown to be wrong again, and you are throwing out everything and the kitchen sink to avoid admitting you were wrong once again!

This is just today...one page...ygbkm.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by 700UW. View it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by 737823. View it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by 700UW. View it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by 737823. View it anyway?

• Banned
  • #2,257
Well tell joshie to stop lying and stalking me and there wont be as much activity.

• Banned
  • #2,259
Do you not understand the concept of a message board?

Hey and here is a little tidbit of information for you, guess you wont be watching Fox News anymore.

1470022_10202155912607800_8967879411313712340_n.jpg

• Banned
  • #2,264
This is about the IAM at DL, not leadership changes at the AFA.

No but I imagine despite whatever solidarity charter exists AFA-CWA will be bitter to lose out on the dues since they invested considerably for multiple failed campaigns at DL.  IIRC, organizing DL was one of Pat Friend's goals, defeated just before the end of her term, and Veda didn't deliver either. The details seem to very hush hush about her deaprture but I have long known about the discord within AFA.  You realize Veda is a PDX based AS F/A as well?

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back