IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
When people are that upset it's usually because they still give a f**k.

I understand that critical thinking isn't your strong suit, but try and take the long view here...
you learned that in "how to win friends and influence people?"

so your critical thinking skills are well-tuned because they end up with the result you want but someone else's aren't?

No wonder the union movement is stuck in neutral if not reverse.

Kev3188 said:
When people are that upset it's usually because they still give a f**k.

I understand that critical thinking isn't your strong suit, but try and take the long view here...
Your swell Kev! Now explain, since this Dude had a "UNION" to protect his job and have his back, before the video, what did the union "NOT" do, that pushed this guy to make this video? Apparently, with union representation, all was not rainbows and unicorns !

If I'm paying a 3rd party to make sure I'm employed,I damn well better not be pushed to the state of mind this guy was in, or I'm suing a particular union for dereliction of duty !

And I completely understand that aviation was this guys life and that he gave a f**k...............still doesn't explain how his union failed him, before the video!

3rd generation in aviation here, father, uncles and a grandfather who actually worked in the prop shop at Eastern and one by one "WITH UNION REPRESENTATION" I saw them all lose jobs at some point!

So, as far as critical thinking, concerning Airlines and Unions, I've got that one covered!

Next!

• Banned
  • #2,211
10364176_10202085279161114_223084472068864863_n.jpg

Incredible that just a few hours ago the hypocrite mental midgets were criticizing Anderson for donating to charity which was Catholic and now they r trying to hang someone who they can't even identify for voting down a quote from the pope when most of us never saw the red arrow.

This site and Kev as the prime ringleader is the best reason why DL employees don't and won't vote for unions.

If he were half smart he would dump 700 and robbed who only make Kev look even worse

• Banned
  • #2,219
So wt you criticize posters for how they insult or attack, yet you do the same thing.

What does Jesus think fo you since you are a hypocrite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back