IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this thread about VW? There is a thread in the WC about VW.

No. This thread is, apparentely, about "OUTSIDE" interference from people who have absolutely no connection to DL or the IAM !

Kev3188 said:
Well aren't you two a couple of mean girls...

Something tells me you're not his target demographic anyway.
This is a public forum. Incidentally there aren't many active DL employees posting here. But again, given the vast resources and personnel the IAM has available, I expect better.

Josh

Well aren't you two a couple of mean girls...

Something tells me you're not his target demographic anyway.
it's not about mean anything.

it's about a campaign that should be taking place among active DL employees ONLY.

Since there are people who want to play it out on a public forum, the campaign will be subjected to popular scrunity

Yep, and either way you'll find a way to rationalize your bulldozing on in.

Nevertheless, how does that counter what I said? You think the person that made that song cares what a retiree, someone from JP Morgan, or a semi-literate AMT thinks, or is he more interested in reaching those around him?

They must have had BLUTO write the lyrics. Answer this for me: given the vast facilities, personnel and resources available to the IAM why didn't they do a better job?

Josh

Why can't you "grasp" that they aren't the ones producing content for these drives?

P.S. take that "who is Bluto?" sh*t back over to the Fleet Service thread. This one's already polluted enough.

Several have told me and you yourself posted that he is an IAM communications rep. So it's germane to this discussion.

Lehive= Bluto & Jetjob?

Say it ain't so!

I expect better from DL141's "communications coordinator."

Maybe I should lower my expectations...
http://www.airlineforums.com/topic/56150-why-tim-nelson-is-dangerous-to-iam-represented-employees-at-united-airlines/?p=1031967

JetJob/Bluto:

At what point did you decide that acting like a child would be a strategy for success?

If you really are Lehive, do the labor movement a favor and resign immediately. People like you are a jersey barrier on the road to progress.
http://www.airlineforums.com/topic/56150-why-tim-nelson-is-dangerous-to-iam-represented-employees-at-united-airlines/?p=1031988

Josh

Not germane. As a finance guy, shouldn't you be detail oriented? What gives? . You either have a terrible memory, or are purposely trying to bait me. I'm not in the mood for either. Go back and check out the "Tim is dangerous" thread to jog your memory. Pay attention to the parts where I note how out of step some of them are. Fan of hip hop or not, you really think that's something LeHive would think to do? C'mon. Man.

And at any rate, what does that have to do with an actual DL employee's creative organizing methods?

In the meantime, try and stay on topic. It's a wide one, so even you should be able to that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back