For all those that can't "find" a job.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Well thank you for sharing your story.

I think you should know (again) I was not really targeting people in your age group. I was really referring to those 20 and 30 somethings that have nothing better to do than smoke weed all day, play PlayStation, and collect their government "entitlements". They are perfectly happy living on the taxpayers dime and show no ambition or want to find gainful employment. All they want to do is exist and consume. They will give you the excuse they can't find a job but the truth is they are lazy MF'ers that have no issues taking advantage of anything or anyone they can. 

That is a cold hard truth. 
I wish you luck in finding a job that you feel fulfills your needs.

Nice back peddling there la lo.  So it's only people in their 20-30 taking advantage of the system?  Any facts to back that up?

777 fixer said:
Nice back peddling there la lo.  So it's only people in their 20-30 taking advantage of the system?  Any facts to back that up?
Who the hell is backpedaling?

People in their 20's and 30's tend to have fewer health issues and are at the time of their life they SHOULD be shaping their careers.

Next time you try to call me out, try not to make yourself sound like an idiot, if at all possible.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Who the hell is backpedaling?

People in their 20's and 30's tend to have fewer health issues and are at the time of their life they SHOULD be shaping their careers.

Next time you try to call me out, try not to make yourself sound like an idiot, if at all possible.

Please give some facts to back up your claim regarding 20-30 year old's.

Oh, and I also called you out on the fake Jefferson/Lincoln quotes.  Guess you're not as clever as you think.

777 fixer said:

Please give some facts to back up your claim regarding 20-30 year old's.

Oh, and I also called you out on the fake Jefferson/Lincoln quotes.  Guess you're not as clever as you think.
Believe what you want. Unlike most sheep I don't depend on doctored statistics to tell me what to think. I use my own damn eyes, ears, and mind. Try it sometime. 

I was clever enough to get out of the AA/TWU conglomerate.  

At any rate I don't need some libtard to validate how clever I am. I honestly put no value on your opinion. I could not care less. 

If you want to be a dumbass and keep supporting a bunch of mooches taking advantage of you then be my guest. You know what they say about a fool and his money. 

777 fixer said:
You will not see any of that coming from him. He doesn't believe facts and statistics, only his own eyes, ears, and closed mind. He will simply call you stupid and a libtard.

I guess that means the majority of 20-30 something's he sees, smoke weed all day and play play station and collect entitlements (like he did when he collected free government paid training and unemployment).

He may even grace the forum with some more bogus quotes he was sent by one of his little circle of like minded mushrooms. I notice that he failed to address that in his response to you.

He complains of doctored statistics while posting false quotations. Very telling.

"4. "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
This "Jefferson quote" first appeared in 1986, slightly after Jefferson's death in, oh, 1826.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/thomas-jefferson-quotes-that-were-actually-just-made-up-2013-9#ixzz3AYpHKryN

The Lincoln fake quote comes from:

"The Right's Library of Fake Quotes; Putting words in dead peoples mouths"

http://fair.org/extra-online-articles/the-rights-library-of-fake-quotes/

RE: Moochers and Welfare

If we believe that Welfare as a concept is morally & ethically wrong for a government to engage in the practice of. Then I think it important to note that "Welfare" not only applies to individual citizens but to corporations as well. Remember the Citizens United Case? Corporations are people?

Then perhaps we could point out that Corporate Welfare consists of Farm subsidies of which 80% of the funds end up in the hands of Agribusiness like Cargil, General Mills, ADM, Malt-O-Meal and a host of others. Perhaps we should also point out that Crony Capitalist deals using corn to make ethanol has made the cost of food rise due to meddling in the market by both government and agribusiness at the expense of the common man. Then their is energy company welfare for wind, solar & traditional energy such as oil, coal & gas. Solyndra being a text book example of the marriage of Crony Capitalism and corporate welfare.

I am totally in favor of ridding our society of moochers and freeloaders be they individual or corporate.

Dog Wonder said:
You must be one of those sheep who depends on hogwash and prejudice to reach a conclusion.

You have to admire someone who openly admits that he does not pay attention to research and instead makes all his determinations based on personal experience and conjecture gained from his personal life.

Personally I think he is full of it because were any of this to be true he would not believe in space exploration, deep see exploration, any science discoveries and who knows what else.

The fact of the mater seems obvious. La La believes in any all all facts that support his preconceived views and rejects all others. This is by no means isolated. Bear does the same thing. I wonder if there are common denominators between the two of them. I have suspicions but nothing concrete.

As for polls, I am surprised at people who do not take them seriously. Of course the accuracy depends on the poll questions and who is running the poll but looking at the Gallup polls for presidential elections, they have been quite accurate. These companies are paid a lot of money to take accurate polls. Their lively hood depends on it so it behooves them to be as accurate as they can. As far as I am aware, no one hires CNN or FOX to conduct polls so their polls can say what they want them to. Pew and Gallup are a different story.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/9442/election-polls-accuracy-record-presidential-elections.aspx

Glenn Quagmire said:
You will not see any of that coming from him. He doesn't believe facts and statistics, only his own eyes, ears, and closed mind. He will simply call you stupid and a libtard.

I guess that means the majority of 20-30 something's he sees, smoke weed all day and play play station and collect entitlements (like he did when he collected free government paid training and unemployment).

He may even grace the forum with some more bogus quotes he was sent by one of his little circle of like minded mushrooms. I notice that he failed to address that in his response to you.

He complains of doctored statistics while posting false quotations. Very telling.

"4. "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
This "Jefferson quote" first appeared in 1986, slightly after Jefferson's death in, oh, 1826.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/thomas-jefferson-quotes-that-were-actually-just-made-up-2013-9#ixzz3AYpHKryN

The Lincoln fake quote comes from:

"The Right's Library of Fake Quotes; Putting words in dead peoples mouths"

http://fair.org/extra-online-articles/the-rights-library-of-fake-quotes/
Mr. Pot meet Mr. Kettle

Feel free to show me where I have posted false quotes or statistics.

As for open minded, I am welcome to many different ideologies. You would most likely be surprised at the politicians I have supported and worked for in my life. Hint: they are not all democrats.

I actually agree with you on the welfare issue w/r/t corporate and social. I am for limiting welfare to end generational entitlement. The bar should be high for those to continue for years on end. Same goes for corporations.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Believe what you want. Unlike most sheep I don't depend on doctored statistics to tell me what to think. I use my own damn eyes, ears, and mind. Try it sometime. 

I was clever enough to get out of the AA/TWU conglomerate.  

At any rate I don't need some libtard to validate how clever I am. I honestly put no value on your opinion. I could not care less. 

If you want to be a dumbass and keep supporting a bunch of mooches taking advantage of you then be my guest. You know what they say about a fool and his money. 

You're the one making claims without anything to back it up along with attributing quotes to Jefferson and Lincoln they did not say.   I would have though someone as clever as you would have been able to figure that out.  

I have Glenn on ignore and still have to endure his ramblings.

I have provided you an example of a political entity funding a poll on these forums. You are the one that has taken it upon yourself to live a life of denial and "filter" proof.

I am not saying all polls are manipulated but, if one is then they are all suspect.

Only a fool would deny what he has experienced himself because some poll told him otherwise.

I once spoke for over two hours with a welfare recipient in his 20's. According to him being on welfare has allowed him to "pursue his interests and realize his dreams". His philosophy is noone should have to work unless they want to.  He believes that it is perfectly fine for him to "benefit" (mooch) off of the taxpayers because people who work for a living are "pursuing and realizing their dreams", so it is perfectly OK for him to benefit because they are happy. He has invented his own perception of reality and tailored his logic to fuel his own selfish desires, in other words a typical libtard.

His dream was to play video games at a competitive level by the way. That is how he justifies sitting at home all day playing PlayStation and computer games.

I recently watched news coverage of an interview with another welfare recipient in his 20's. According to him working a job would "interfere with his dream of pursuing a music career". He feels perfectly justified sleeping in until the noon, waking up and hitting the beach, partying all night, and buying lobster with his food stamps. 

The person I conversed with and the individual being interviewed pretty much sounded exactly the same.

You would be surprised how many youths subscribe to this philosophy Glenn. Instead of applying your perception to what you think is going on why don't you ask them what THEY think. It may open your eyes but,  you are good a deluding yourself, so I doubt it. In other words you are a typical libtard.

777 fixer said:
You're the one making claims without anything to back it up along with attributing quotes to Jefferson and Lincoln they did not say.   I would have though someone as clever as you would have been able to figure that out.  
I could not care less if they said it or not. It is the message I agree with. Who actually said it is irrelevant to me. I am not the one who quoted them anyway I simply dropped a picture of a message I agree with. If you have an issue with the quote being incorrect or fabricated take it up with the person that made the picture.

Back