For all those that can't "find" a job.

Jesus wears a whist band that says 
"What would Ron Paul do"

I find the name calling and mindless banter here to be quire sad. If you have no principles, morals, values or ethics, a standard by which you live, then you have been bought, sold and resold to the whim of the day.

Jesus lived a principled life. To the point where it cost him his very existence on earth. Each and every day I try to be more like him. Every day I fail, but he forgives me and we start over the following day.

Perhaps we should all strive to be more like him.

Dog Wonder said:
Ron Paul is Jesus' mentor?

I thought it was cute. It's on my avatar. Read the text I wrote and save the pithy comments for Southwind. Most times they are as funny as a broken crutch.

Bother way, how do it feel to be one of the bought and sold ones?

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Well thank you for sharing your story.

I think you should know (again) I was not really targeting people in your age group. I was really referring to those 20 and 30 somethings that have nothing better to do than smoke weed all day, play PlayStation, and collect their government "entitlements". They are perfectly happy living on the taxpayers dime and show no ambition or want to find gainful employment. All they want to do is exist and consume. They will give you the excuse they can't find a job but the truth is they are lazy MF'ers that have no issues taking advantage of anything or anyone they can. 

That is a cold hard truth. 

I wish you luck in finding a job that you feel fulfills your needs.

why-welfare-is-bad-jefferson-welfare-political-poster-1272241915.jpg

117593782_lincoln_lincoln_welfare_political_poster_1272242819_xlarge.jpeg

Our forefathers saw this mess coming a mile away.

Here's a link that identifies the quotes attributed to Thomas Jefferson that he did not actually say.  

http://www.monticello.org/site/jefferson/spurious-quotations

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Once a thief always a thief right Bear?

Not unfortunate enough, your still breathing.

Seems like you found a nice con. Congrats.

Convenient.

So you found another con. Congrats again.

Thank you for providing me an example of how a PoS will take advantage of anyone and anything they can. 

I am sure it will be just a matter of time until you squeeze even more money out of Amtrak you did not earn. Taxpayer funded and all.

YO,........shiit for brains.
EVERY ...'step of the way'  in my Odyssey...was 'By the Book' !
(and guess what) ?

I....did NOT...write the BOOK ! !

Now, as you were saying....Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do... ????

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

YO,........shiit for brains.
EVERY ...'step of the way'  in my Odyssey...was 'By the Book' !
(and guess what) ?

I....did NOT...write the BOOK ! !

Now, as you were saying....Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do... ????

I almost forgot.

'southwind.    
"ODYSSEY"  means a..... 'journey full of adventure'    !

Dog Wonder said:
I thought the immigrants took all the jobs.
Yeah but, they don't pay taxes. So you still owe your existence the the few American Citizen tax payers!

Back