American Morals shifting...A W A Y ...from the...H A T E R S !

This is not about equality. It never was. What this is about is 4 percent of the population trying to force the government to legitimize their deviant unnatural behavior. Gays think if the government legitimizes it than the populace will have no choice but to accept it. In short it is nothing but a form of social engineering to propagate a liberal cultural shift. 

Then there are people like YOU. You hide behind claims of championing equality but the truth is gay marriage is nothing more than a tool for you to attack religion with.
Wow. I guess your leaving isn't going to happen like you proclaimed elsewhere.

Jesus said to render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's. Church and state can peacefully co-exist but cannot interfere in each other's affair. Caesar wants gay marriage, let Caesar have gay marriage. Your continued interference with Caesar will lead Caesar to go after God.

I know your going to interpret that in your twisted way, but what I am saying is that separation of church and state is necessary. You don't want the state telling you how to run your "church", yet you don't feel like a hypocrite telling the state how to run their affairs. To say this is an attack on religion is a delusional mentality, seeing that the SCOTUS should know the laws better than you or me. What happen, did they write it in while we weren't looking?

First of all, if you don't subscribe to the notion of an afterlife, and heaven is just a fairy tale or "Bull shite", then why even worry about who does and doesn't get in?...

Second, you don't have to be a "Jesus freak" to have the afterlife that's promised thru Grace. Instead, what Scriptures say is that those who deny/disown Christ will be denied, but it's rather silent on those who haven't denied Christ. (Luke 12.9 and Matthew 10.33)

In the two examples you gave, if the Japanese or American Indians didn't disown/deny Christ, then there's no cause for them to be denied the same afterlife as those who accepted Christ.

Given your posts, I suspect you'll be on the Do Not Fly list... unless you choose to accept Grace for what it is to those of us who believe.

It's never too late, by the way. Peter Hitchens (brother of the late Christopher Hitchens) converted somewhat late in life. Another that I'm familiar with is Lee Strobel, who started out as a bit of an activist, and had been writing a book to challenge the case for Christ; he wound up converting, and eventually went on to become a pastor at the somewhat famous Willow Creek Community Church in Chicago (the pastor there was a spiritual advisor to the Clintons in the 1990's).

So there's still hope for someone like you. I'll even pray for you if you want.

Jesus said to render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's. Church and state can peacefully co-exist but cannot interfere in each other's affair. Caesar wants gay marriage, let Caesar have gay marriage. Your continued interference with Caesar will lead Caesar to go after God.

I know your going to interpret that in your twisted way, but what I am saying is that separation of church and state is necessary. You don't want the state telling you how to run your "church", yet you don't feel like a hypocrite telling the state how to run their affairs. To say this is an attack on religion is a delusional mentality, seeing that the SCOTUS should know the laws better than you or me. What happen, did they write it in while we weren't looking?
both posts are extraordinarily well written.

America has to come to grips with a level of values and religious diversity that exists in no other part of the world. The closest example is probably S. Korea where there are a large number of strong Christians who live beside large populations of those who practice eastern religions and those who practice or profess no organized religion.

Hate has never been a part of the belief system of traditional Christianity. There have been and always will be those who cloak their own personal beliefs behind religion even though such beliefs disconnected from the belief structure of the religion they actually profess. It is solely for those that a higher power must exist to sort it all out - or for those who believe there is no higher power, it solely is survival of the fittest.

There is no argument about values unless there is some standard for those values. Humans as a whole do not have the ability in and of themselves to consistently or accurately determine what is right or wrong and stick to it. Those who argue for any values including hatred argue for a higher power who determines those values.

signals said:
I said I would leave after the vote for the association. Did you vote for or against the association?

No?

Don't you worry I will be out of here soon enough. 

signals said:
http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/millionaire-gay-couple-suing-force-church-hold-wedding/

You were saying?

Truth is you don't know what the hell you are talking about. You are just parroting liberal propaganda. 

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
I said I would leave after the vote for the association. Did you vote for or against the association?

No?

Don't you worry I will be out of here soon enough. 

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/millionaire-gay-couple-suing-force-church-hold-wedding/

You were saying?

Truth is you don't know what the hell you are talking about. You are just parroting liberal propaganda. 

Why ?
Were are you moving to Dick-Head ?
I mean....OKIE-HOMA  is paradise I thought ?    Best Tornado's in the USA !

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Why ?
Were are you moving to Dick-Head ?
I mean....OKIE-HOMA  is paradise I thought ?    Best Tornado's in the USA !
Typical Bears..........

Again nobody knows what you are talking about except you.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Typical Bears..........

nobody knows what you are talking about except you.

Get out of Tulsa and it may dawn on you.
southwind said:

And never once considered buying a confederate flag, until now and felt "MY" heritage was being assaulted!
Got your "Free Dylann Roof" t-shirt on?

Got your "Free Bill Ayers" t-shirt on................wait...............he's already free!

" Dog,  up here in ol' BEANTOWN,.......EL-BIMBO  has been relegated to a half-asss b-grade radio station.

BUT, I'm betting he'll be going TOTALLY INSANE tomorrow, after last friday !

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha  !!!!!!!

Back