EVIL . . . Dick Cheney. . . . . Second ONLY, to Adolph Hitler !

OK, . . . . . 'Till they're out of office',. . . for the most part, i can 'go with that'.
BUT,
ANYTHING those two MFers did with regard to Iraq, can NEVER be forgiven, ....EVER. !

Sure Saddam was NF Good, but at that point in time, there were other guys in the world as bad as S-H, BUT we didn't choose to go to those contries to 'Nation Build'.

yeah I agree we should not have entered into Iraq. It is the republicans Vietnam. The only difference between Kennedy/Johnson and Bush/Cheney is the death toll. 60,000 US Troops killed in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan combined have only cost us a fraction of that. Neither one should have happened in my opinion.

yeah I agree we should not have entered into Iraq. It is the republicans Vietnam. The only difference between Kennedy/Johnson and Bush/Cheney is the death toll. 60,000 US Troops killed in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan combined have only cost us a fraction of that. Neither one should have happened in my opinion.

I agree with going to Afghanistan to wipe out the Taliban and bring Osama to task.
Iraq was a political move by Bush/Cheney and every swinging dick in the house and senate is culpable.
If we would have concentrated on Afghanistan and ignored Iraq, maybe we would not be in the quagmire we in today.
Just my 2 cents!
B) xUT

I read this earlier.

Excerpt:
[quote]I would not be writing this letter if I had been wounded fighting in Afghanistan against those forces that carried out the attacks of 9/11. Had I been wounded there I would still be miserable because of my physical deterioration and imminent death, but I would at least have the comfort of knowing that my injuries were a consequence of my own decision to defend the country I love. I would not have to lie in my bed, my body filled with painkillers, my life ebbing away, and deal with the fact that hundreds of thousands of human beings, including children, including myself, were sacrificed by you for little more than the greed of oil companies, for your alliance with the oil sheiks in Saudi Arabia, and your insane visions of empire. [/quote]

Well Said.
GOD Bless our troops!
B) xUT

I wonder how MANY poor bas-tards are DEAD now, because Dirty DICK went to the head of the transplant line ?

That is another one I do not buy. The transplant system must maintain a image of incorruptibility. Were they to loose that the system would fail because no one would trust it. I would not put it past the slimy bastard to try and skip to the front but I doubt he did. I would want to see proof on that one and given the length of time that has transpired and the fact that there has not been a shred of evidence to substantiate that accusation I doubt it is true.

It has recently come to light with the release of the last year of Johnson’s tapes while in office that Nixon may have committed treason by interfering with the peace negotiations prior to the election in order to try and win.

Perhaps had Nixon not intervined the war would not have escalated to the way it did. No way to know.

Back