" 19 KIDS and Counting.... (err).. T O U C H I N G " !

Since ... I...... started this topic..192 replys ago, I've given a significant  ( 'southwind.  SIGNIFICANT means  ' A  LOT ' ).....amount of thought about Josh Duggar.   J D is one of the SADDEST situations I've seen in a  Loooooooong  time,......And ( IMO ) it's NOT his fault  !!
This male Human Being (humans make a lot of mistakes, don't we) was/is and most likely will  be 'damaged goods' (beginning abviously with sexual issues ) for the rest of his life !
And who gets to take ALL the CREDIT for his sad state of affairs ?    (big) JIM BOB  +  Michele Duggar  !!!!!
If EVER there was a sexually REPRESSED person in this world, it's JOSH.    HANDS DOWN........ PERIOD !!!!!
With his F-ed Up parents(whos  job it was to let thier young son Understand ALL of his natural emotions), and the F-ed Up religion they BOW DOWN TO, Josh NEVER stood a chance ! And just like ANY disfunction, Josh continued his downward spiral, and sadly took OTHER Innocent victims (like himself)...with him. Prime example, his wife and children.  This is not rocket science here folks, just basic psychology.
Josh Duggar is a Legitimate VICTIM !!  I for one feel very sad for him !

An adult film actress is suing Josh Duggar, claiming the reality TV star assaulted her on two occasions when consensual sex turned rough.
Ashley Stamm-Northup, known as Danica Dillon in movies, filed the lawsuit Tuesday. She says Duggar approached her at a Philadelphia strip club in March and paid $600 for lap dances. She alleges he then paid $1,500 for "her company" and they had sex at a hotel.
During the act, she claims, he "physically assaulted her to the point of causing her physical and emotional injuries." A few days later, he came to a suburban Philadelphia strip club where she was performing, she says, and tried to apologize for his earlier actions. The lawsuit says she was then assaulted a second time. She's seeking $500,000 in damages from the former star of TLC's now-canceled "19 Kids and Counting" reality show.
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-josh-duggar-adult-film-star-lawsuit-20151119-story.html

Back