AAA thread 11/2-11/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Is Nicolau enforcable? NO.

The award cannot be consumated unless the MAJORITY of the pilots vote for it.
You are confusing two discrete issues.

Can you force the majority to vote for it and what jursdiction will force us to vote for it?
This was discussed months ago, perhaps before you were a regular here. East won't necessarily have to vote for "it" ("it" being a CBA incorporating the Nic seniority list). At some point, management will get to impose it. Not that it will ever come to that; at some point management will sweeten the pot enough, cooler East heads will prevail, and management will get the 50% + 1 it needs.

I see you totally dodged question # 2.

What do you think the company prefers, LOA 93 or your Section 6?

. . .

Will ALPA represent you in court against USAPA?
You seem to think I am a West pilot. I am not.

Can you sue to invalidate an election held and voted in by the MAJORITY to prevent the loss of the award?
? I never said you could.

You did say succinct.

Tthanks for the questions....I hope I wasn't too windy.
You were windy, evasive, and unable to stay on topic. You also hoped no one noticed you didn't answer the questions, but we noticed.

Bird? or voices? Sorry, we're not short. It's now down to the politics and timing of when to file. Actually, it is real interesting to watch ALPA flail around, especially since losing the Skywest election.

As each day passes it becomes more obvious your USAPA campaign is facing serious problems, like not having enough votes to even make a respectable showing at the polls. You at least seem to understand the difference between turning in a card (what the heck, USA320 will even mail it for you) and voting yes for a gaggle of angry, emotional pilots to lead your piloting future into the abyss. Twist and torture the facts however you wish, but your clan is hoping for some galvanizing misstep by the ALPA gods to help your ever-weakening cause. This is your only chance, and to your group's credit they at least understand "timing" is everything to even have a chance for USAPA.

You are confusing two discrete issues.
This was discussed months ago, perhaps before you were a regular here. East won't necessarily have to vote for "it" ("it" being a CBA incorporating the Nic seniority list). At some point, management will get to impose it. Not that it will ever come to that; at some point management will sweeten the pot enough, cooler East heads will prevail, and management will get the 50% + 1 it needs.

I see you totally dodged question # 2.
? I never said you could.
You were windy, evasive, and unable to stay on topic. You also hoped no one noticed you didn't answer the questions, but we noticed.

"You said:

1: Is Nicolau enforceable? (simple yes or no)

2: If your answer to # 1 is Yes, then what was the point of all your posts in the past 24 hours? (No need to answer; this is kind of a rhetorical question.)

If your answer to # 2 is No:"

How can I answer #2 if I didn't say yes? (you said I didn't need to answer, so I didn't, even if there is no answer to #2. I answered no to #1 so #2 has no meaning.)

1: So, are you a pilot?

2: If so, are you a US Airways East pilot?

3: If no to the first two, what are you doing here?

United Airlines F/A. Who fancies himself as an expert on legal and pilot issues, he just did not have the darn time to go out and get a Law degree or any pilot ratings, but he is an expert on these issues on this forum.

"You said:

1: Is Nicolau enforceable? (simple yes or no)

2: If your answer to # 1 is Yes, then what was the point of all your posts in the past 24 hours? (No need to answer; this is kind of a rhetorical question.)

If your answer to # 2 is No:"

How can I answer #2 if I didn't say yes? (you said I didn't need to answer, so I didn't, even if there is no answer to #2. I answered no to #1 so #2 has no meaning.)
Still dodging the question, I see.

Still dodging the question, I see.

Look, I answered #1. I do not know how to answer #2 (whatever the answer number two is to number one.)

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE ASKING.

If you will PLEASE rephrase the question. I will be happy to answer it.

Will you answer mine when they are asked?

United Airlines F/A.
Alas, wrong yet again. (One would think you would know that by now, but I realize it takes some a little longer to catch on.)

Anyway, I am glad to see you chime in. It usually means I am on to something when nostrildumbass, Phoenix (aka EastUS), and probably soon EastUS (aka Phoenix) begin to pile on. Seeing you here with (yet another) ad hominem attack just affirms that I am right. Thanks for caring.

As each day passes it becomes more obvious your USAPA campaign is facing serious problems, like not having enough votes to even make a respectable showing at the polls.
Problems? Pure conjecture on your part. The campaign hasn't even started yet. But it will tell the story on votes. Can't wait to see Prater, Pollock and the rest of the ALPA supporters try to defend such an "association". Especially this so called merger policy. Why don't you come east during the campaign and explain why ALPA is such a good deal. I'll come west and do the same for USAPA.
You at least seem to understand the difference between turning in a card (what the heck, USA320 will even mail it for you) and voting yes for a gaggle of angry, emotional pilots to lead your piloting future into the abyss.
"Abyss"? Where is it now under ALPA's fine leadership? I understand that we have a very strong desire to see ALPA voted off the property.
Twist and torture the facts however you wish, but your clan is hoping for some galvanizing misstep by the ALPA gods to help your ever-weakening cause. This is your only chance, and to your group's credit they at least understand "timing" is everything to even have a chance for USAPA.
At least you understand there is more to it than just collecting cards and filing. But really, what further missteps by ALPA are we waiting for? I have a very nice list of missteps already. It will be entertaining to watch the ALPA supporters defend all the missteps.
So if we understand "Timing" and politics, then by interpolation we're not as angry and emotional as you think we are.

Alas, wrong yet again. (One would think you would know that by now, but I realize it takes some a little longer to catch on.)

Anyway, I am glad to see you chime in. It usually means I am on to something when nostrildumbass, Phoenix (aka EastUS), and probably soon EastUS (aka Phoenix) begin to pile on. Seeing you here with (yet another) ad hominem attack just affirms that I am right. Thanks for caring.

I'm sorry, I tried working with you and I can see you are not interested in asking fair questions.

Please leave us alone. Your input here is not welcome. AWA320 at least seems to be reasonable to converse with and you certainly did at first. It seems to me your disingeneous disquise to discuss a topic that is of no concern to you is deceptive.

Thanks for your time. I wish to talk to others in the same profession. I believe this is the true purpose of this thread.

Look, I answered #1. I do not know how to answer #2 (whatever the answer number two is to number one.)

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE ASKING.

If you will PLEASE rephrase the question. I will be happy to answer it.
No need. I think I have figured out your position.

You are saying the Nic award is not "enforceable" because East pilots will never vote to ratify a CBA that incorporates it. Is that it?

You are stating that you are or were never an F/A for United?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back