Where's the Birth Certificate?

I do not understand the issue of standing either. I do not see how any US citizen would not have standing in this issue. I looked it up and still do not understand how it is determined in a case such as this. I'll read some more tomorrow when I am not as tired.

I was reading this site if anyone is interested.

Standing

Basically, a plaintiff must have suffered some direct or substantial injury or be likely to suffer such an injury if a particular wrong is not redressed. A defendant must be the party responsible for perpetrating the alleged legal wrong.

Early in the birth certificate issue, someone attempted to get it before SCOTUS and I think it was Scalia who said that particular person did not have standing and he just about quoted what I got from your article. That doesn't mean no one could ever bring it before SCOTUS only that they will have to show they have been wronged.

Well if the Hillary Clinton campaign hadn't started the birther issue, we would have never known.
Well it's good to see that you and Hilary agree on something at least. ;) There is some Hope for Change............... :lol:

Thinks otherwise? No mention of natural born at the two minute mark, one of your hosts does some chirping but thats about it.

Napolitano affirmed he is a US Citizen by birth.

Rubio still is not eligible.

You need to listen a bit further then. His exact words to your false claim, hog wash.

I think he's rather clear on the subject.

He's quite clear on Rubio being a citizen.

Just like Wong.........

Neither can hold office under the natural born clause and previous precedent such as included in the Wong dissent.

Unlike you, many people (including Hilary's campaign, accept the proof that Obama and other candidates provide when they run for office. Duh ........for sure......

Well then, why did Hillary operatives try to slander Obama during the 2008 election nomination?

They must have thought something was there.......Thank God for Hillary.

Well then, why did Hillary operatives try to slander Obama during the 2008 election nomination?

They must have thought something was there.......Thank God for Hillary.
Tgfh. :lol: Well at least you have a sense of humor.

Obviously it was smear politics. Nothing new. The point is: They, like most of the U.S., are satisfied with his citizenship.
That's all I can say. Unlike Mush Limbaugh I can't rehash this over and over. That's all I have for you. Common sense.

Tgfh. :lol: Well at least you have a sense of humor.

Obviously it was smear politics. Nothing new. The point is: They, like most of the U.S., are satisfied with his citizenship.
That's all I can say. Unlike Mush Limbaugh I can't rehash this over and over. That's all I have for you. Common sense.

Go by the Constitution and you never go wrong.

He's quite clear on Rubio being a citizen.

Just like Wong.........

Neither can hold office under the natural born clause and previous precedent such as included in the Wong dissent.

Yes, a natural born citizen. There are two classifications of citizenship in this country, natural born and naturalized. If you are born here you are natual born. That's it, end of story. And no amount of birther propganda can change that.

Yes, a natural born citizen. There are two classifications of citizenship in this country, natural born and naturalized. If you are born here you are natual born. That's it, end of story. And no amount of birther propganda can change that.

I kind of like the idea that he may not be a "Natural Born Citizen"!! Just proves that the US can't raise up that big an A**Hole.

Well you are wrong again.....prove natural born....show anywhere where it is legally proven what natural born is.

According to the Constitution of the United States only natural born citizens are eligible to serve as President of the United States or as Vice President. The text of the Constitution does not define what is meant by natural born: in particular it does not specify whether there is any distinction to be made between persons whose citizenship is based on jus sanguinis (parentage) and those whose citizenship is based on jus soli (birthplace). As a result, controversies have arisen over the eligibility of a number of candidates for the office.

(Plagarized for your consumption)

That is it, end of your story.....you lose again. :lol:

Back