Where's the Birth Certificate?

SHERRIF JOE TOMORROW LIVE WND

WND EXCLUSIVE

69754231_sheriff%20joe.jpg

Media finally paying attention to eligibility?

Nevertheless, media organizations from all political persuasions are seeking admittance to a news conference to be held by Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz.

The event is tomorrow at 1 p.m. Mountain Standard Time in Phoenix, 3 p.m. Eastern, and will be live-streamed by WND.

Let. It. Go.

Funny, not one single law enforcement organization has taken the time to support the rule of law and you say let it go.

Are we a nation of laws or a nation of men?

“At its core, it’s really quite simple: Does Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution dealing with who can serve as president of the United States simply mean that any citizen age 35 or older is eligible? If so, why did the founders use a different term altogether – ‘natural born citizen’? What is a ‘natural born citizen’? Is it anyone born in the United States? If so, why have candidates born outside the United States been deemed eligible? Do we owe it to America’s future to go back in history to determine what that term actually means?

Until now, as hard as it may be to believe, no official vetting of Obama’s credentials has been done – not by the 50 secretaries of state who oversee elections, not by the Federal Elections Commission that administers the nation’s elections laws, not by the Electoral College, not by any judge in America, not by Congress, not by anyone,” he continued.

not one single law enforcement organization has taken the time to support the rule of law
Really?

You smear all LEO's (including my brother who has been a LEO for over 25 years) with one blanket statement because you are unable to get over the fact that The President of the United States is Barack Obama.

I repeat.

Get. Over. It.

This will be my last post in this thread. Have at it.

Really?

You smear all LEO's (including my brother who has been a LEO for over 25 years) with one blanket statement because you are unable to get over the fact that The President of the United States is Barack Obama.

I repeat.

Get. Over. It.

This will be my last post in this thread. Have at it.

Sadly Tech, LEO"S have become REO's (Revenue Enhancement Officers) seeking to make up the shortfall in municipqal budgets by writting an exvcessive amout of tickets for violations that DO NOT endanger the citizens.

So if a cop sees someone breaking the law but not endangering someone they should be.left alone? Lets take a speeded for instance. The speeded may not be harming anyone at the moment but what happens ten miles later when the speeded loses control and kills someone? someone setting off a fire cracker is fine until a house catches fire or someone loses a hand. How exactly is a cop supposed to know what laws to enforce and what laws not to enforce?

I agree that they are writing more tickets but it is not like they are making up laws. They are just enforcing more of them. Not necessarily a bad thing.

This is the perfect storm.

Promote a candidate, Black, questionable credentials, any inquiries are seen as racist or unAmerican.

Kudos to the progressive clan.

Wow. I have stumbled into the crazy thread.

This is honestly a 96 page birther thread? Nothing better in life to do?

Yes, I have to ask myself also why I am posting.

I just posted to a birther thread! AHHHHHHH!

When FOX does not even pick it up and run with it you know its a non-starter. when none of the candidates will even touch it you know its a non-starter.

Arpaio is looking for a way to stay relavent. Ooppsss.

Back