Where's the Birth Certificate?

Obama Will Not Be On The Ballot In Georgia.
This is the plaintiff's proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law, not the administrative judge's holding.

Link to the document

And from another site:

This is a proposed order, written by one or both of the attorneys for the plaintiffs. According to emails and a comment left here at this post, “the order READS like a judgement, but it’s not. The lawyers write the judgement as if they are the judge, basically making it as easy as possible “to get to yes” if you know what I mean. This is nothing more than a summary and a wish list… I’m told that lawyers write up decisions for the judge. If the judge is happy with their wording he signs it. If he is not happy he changes it an then signs it.”​

Go, Georgia!

Your birther bias is showing. :p

Seriously. There are quite a few women out there who have had kids who not know who the father of the child is. As if the SCOTUS is really going to say that the kids, due to circumstances beyond their control are not natural born citizens? All the Marc Rubios in the world would also be ineligible.

This case, as all the others will be struck down and people will look at Georgia and just shake their head. There are red neck jokes for a reason and people like this judge, Mark Hatfield, Orly Taitz (I know she was born in the USSR) are the reason the South has a reputation of being back aswards. I am sure the GOP wishes these nut would just go away.

This case was dead in the water when it was filed. It's dead in the water after this bat chit crazy ruling. And it will be dead in the water when/if it makes its way to the SCOTUS. The idea of Obama's name not being on any ballot is about as likely as .... OH hell, I can not think of anything less likely or even nearly equivalent. It's just plain stupid.

This is the plaintiff's proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law, not the court's holding.

Link to the document

Your birther bias is showing. :p

I did not even bother reading the nonsense but are you saying that the judge did not even rule? Good grief Sparrow. Really? If true you starting to turn in to Dell and Dapoes.

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying.

I missed that part. My Bad. I just wish this would go away. It detracts from the debate. It's like an old pet. His hair is falling out, teeth missing, stinks to high heaven, poops on the rug and still refuses to go gracefully. This has been around for so long now I'm beginning to wonder if it has merit.

I missed that part. My Bad. I just wish this would go away. It detracts from the debate. It's like an old pet. His hair is falling out, teeth missing, stinks to high heaven, poops on the rug and still refuses to go gracefully. This has been around for so long now I'm beginning to wonder if it has merit.

All started with the Hillary campaign....LOL

So its your fault DNC. :lol:

And Tree, its not going to break my heart by any means but you will be cleaning out your pants when the definition comes to be not me....LOL

Hey, I'm all for getting a case before SCOTUS and get a decision one way or the other. Like it isn't going to be an issue down the road.

Judge signs

“For the purposes of this analysis, this court considered that President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

Don't get too high..... :lol:

Remember the Indiana State case where the Court of Appeal ruled not only that Ankeny lacked standing etc etc but also defined the meaning of Natural Born, citing Wong Kim Ark? Well, the case appears to be readying itself for appeal to the Indiana Supreme Court who may decide to allow transfer, which is similar to granting cert at the Federal level.

If the case makes it to the IN Supreme Court, the Court will likely focus on the dismissal which was based on Constitutional grounds and not on the obiter dicta of ‘natural born’. So it is unlikely that the IN Supreme Court or for that matter, the US Supreme Court will touch the Natural Born definition anytime soon. If they do so, the IN Appeals Court has provided an excellent foundation of the legal precedents. Let’s keep our eyes open for any developments here.

2/11/10 APPELLANT’S PETITION FOR TRANSFER (9) CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE (9) BY MAIL DATE 02/11/10 JS 02/15/10

Funny how that did not make "breaking news" :lol:

Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul.
To learn more and support Ron Paul go to his campaign website or just type in his name on You Tube and you can learn an awful lot. Thanks for your support.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

CONCERNED CITIZENS OF PA, RESIDENTS OF AND DULY REGISTERED MEMBERS OF THE ELECTORATE, WILL HOLD A PRESS CONFERENCE 3:00PM, FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17TH, AT THE CAPITOL ROTUNDA IN HARRISBURG, PA, TO ANNOUNCE THAT A STATE LAWSUIT, IN COMMONWEALTH COURT, WILL BE FILED ON FRIDAY, SEEKING A JUDGEMENT TO HAVE CANDIDATE BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA’S NOMINATION PETITION OR PAPERS SET ASIDE DUE TO HIS FAILURE TO MEET THE NATURAL BORN CITIZEN CONSTITUTIONAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS OF THE OFFICE HE SEEKS.

My link

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

My link

Isn't it great to live in a country where anyone can sue or file an injunction against anyone? No matter how frivolous. I wonder if the folks that are so concerned about President Obama's birth certificate are just as concerned about every other candidate that has ever run for that office in our lifetime. This includes Mitt Romney and his family's ties to Mexico and the Morman church with all of the baggage that comes with that.
Can we move on to real issues?

Isn't it great to live in a country where anyone can sue or file an injunction against anyone? No matter how frivolous. I wonder if the folks that are so concerned about President Obama's birth certificate are just as concerned about every other candidate that has ever run for that office in our lifetime. This includes Mitt Romney and his family's ties to Mexico and the Morman church with all of the baggage that comes with that.

Mitt's a natural born citizen.....what's his voodoo religion have to do with anything? :lol:

The really interesting part will come when/if Marc Rubio ever runs on the WH ticket. He was born in 1971 but his parents were not naturalized till 1975. The back stroke the birthers will do would qualify for a Olympic event. The RNC whack jobs are the gift that keeps giving.

Mitt's a natural born citizen.....what's his voodoo religion have to do with anything? :lol:

So I guess you HAVE seen Romney's documents and everyone else's birth certificates and you deem them all to be legit? Can you post them please? I know all the concerned patriots of the USA are interested.
And can we use all the canidate's middle names? That seems to have some significance only since the 2008 election and only for one person.

Back