Where's the Birth Certificate?

Since Senator Rubio has never been naturalized what does that make him?

He is a citizen by birth like your boy Wong...yet ineligible to serve in the capacity defined as natural born until SCOTUS attempts to define it.

Well you are wrong again.....prove natural born....show anywhere where it is legally proven what natural born is.

(Plagarized for your consumption)

That is it, end of your story.....you lose again. :lol:

Well then I guess your claim that he is not eligible is not true.

He is a citizen by birth like your boy Wong...yet ineligible to serve in the capacity defined as natural born until SCOTUS attempts to define it.

If you are a citizen at birth you are natural born. You pretty much just said so yourself. As I already said there are two forms of citizenship in this country. Naturalized and natural born, hard to get around that.

If you are a citizen at birth you are natural born. You pretty much just said so yourself. As I already said there are two forms of citizenship in this country. Naturalized and natural born, hard to get around that.

You're wrong again.

Show me natural born. :lol:

According to the Constitution of the United States only natural born citizens are eligible to serve as President of the United States or as Vice President. The text of the Constitution does not define what is meant by natural born: in particular it does not specify whether there is any distinction to be made between persons whose citizenship is based on jus sanguinis (parentage) and those whose citizenship is based on jus soli (birthplace). As a result, controversies have arisen over the eligibility of a number of candidates for the office.

You're wrong again.

Show me natural born. :lol:

Look it up dell, naturalized and natural born. There is no third. So until that birther wet dream comes true and rules both your parents have to be citizens for you to be natural born then I guess precedence means if you were born here you are natural born.

Look it up dell, naturalized and natural born. There is no third. So until that birther wet dream comes true and rules both your parents have to be citizens for you to be natural born then I guess precedence means if you were born here you are natural born.

Show me natural born.

You did not answer the question. Is he naturalized or natural born, those are the only choices.

If you had been paying attention you would know that I'm not the one who bought him up.

I pay half hearted attention to this thread because the Back Bench Junior Senator from IL posing as President is a scar upon the land of Liberty whether he's natural born, test tube born or raised by wolves.

You did not answer the question. Is he naturalized or natural born, those are the only choices.

Once again you prove yourself wrong.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States.

No mention regarding your two choices....looks like one outcome and neither define natural born.

You like Napolitano on you tube, go look up Herb Titus on natural born.

If you are natural born, does that qualify you to drink natural light and serve as President?

Once again you prove yourself wrong.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States.

No mention regarding your two choices....looks like one outcome and neither define natural born.

If you are born here and are a citizen your're natural born. Now I know your pissed that Obama's president, but no amount of wishing is going to reverse that. Truther bs be damned.

If you are born here and are a citizen your're natural born. Now I know your pissed that Obama's president, but no amount of wishing is going to reverse that. Truther bs be damned.

You are wrong again.

Then show me where it specifically says that.

Obama's Presidency isn't the issue, it is the rule of law.

Back