Where's the Birth Certificate?

US Senate declared McCain to be a US citizen in May '08.

Is that what it takes for you to believe that McCain to be a natural born US citizen, the legislature saying so? Well if that's the case the House of Representitives said in Hr Res 593 "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961." I can't wait to see how you are going to try and spin this one.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:hr593ih.txt.pdf

Is that what it takes for you to believe that McCain to be a natural born US citizen, the legislature saying so? Well if that's the case the House of Representitives said in Hr Res 593 "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961." I can't wait to see how you are going to try and spin this one.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:hr593ih.txt.pdf

Like I told you before.....reading and comprehending are two different things and it looks like you missed the boat on this one as well.

A little 777 selective addition?

The link you offered says nothing about his birth date........you doing creative editing now 777?

From your link:

Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack
Obama, was born in Hawaii;

Where did the text " on August 4, 1961 " come from??

Talk about me spinning......LOL

donkey,laughing-7a36e3e4f9866a0c0f5214a44061045b_m.jpg

Like I told you before.....reading and comprehending are two different things and it looks like you missed the boat on this one as well.

A little 777 selective addition?

The link you offered says nothing about his birth date........you doing creative editing now 777?

From your link:

Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack
Obama, was born in Hawaii;

Where did the text " on August 4, 1961 " come from??

Talk about me spinning......LOL

donkey,laughing-7a36e3e4f9866a0c0f5214a44061045b_m.jpg

Looks how I have my answer on how you would spin in it. Focus on an error on my part and ignore the resolution made by the House of Representitves. There's a funny story behind that error actually. I made the mistake of using a Fox News report as my initial source. I should know better that's for sure.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/28/hawaii-declares-obama-birth-certificate-real/

Now that you had your fun what do you say about that unanimous resolution by the House Of Representitves saying the Obama was born in Hawaii? Is there a difference between this and what the Senate said about McCain?

Looks how I have my answer on how you would spin in it. Focus on an error on my part and ignore the resolution made by the House of Representitves. There's a funny story behind that error actually. I made the mistake of using a Fox News report as my initial source. I should know better that's for sure.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/28/hawaii-declares-obama-birth-certificate-real/

Now that you had your fun what do you say about that unanimous resolution by the House Of Representitves saying the Obama was born in Hawaii? Is there a difference between this and what the Senate said about McCain?

Yes there is a big difference.

Blame it on Fox is lame when you post a link to the actual bill....Blame it on 777.

A mere passing reference to the President being born in the 50th state in a bill acknowledging a lot of things Hawaiian don't cut the muster, Pal.

110th CONGRESS

2d Session

S. RES. 511

Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

April 10, 2008

Mrs. MCCASKILL (for herself, Mr. LEAHY, Mr. OBAMA, Mr. COBURN, Mrs. CLINTON, and Mr. WEBB) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

April 24, 2008

Reported by Mr. LEAHY, without amendment

April 30, 2008

Considered and agreed to

RESOLUTION

Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

Whereas the Constitution of the United States requires that, to be eligible for the Office of the President, a person must be a `natural born Citizen' of the United States;

Whereas the term `natural born Citizen', as that term appears in Article II, Section 1, is not defined in the Constitution of the United States;

Whereas there is no evidence of the intention of the Framers or any Congress to limit the constitutional rights of children born to Americans serving in the military nor to prevent those children from serving as their country's President;

Whereas such limitations would be inconsistent with the purpose and intent of the `natural born Citizen' clause of the Constitution of the United States, as evidenced by the First Congress's own statute defining the term `natural born Citizen';

Whereas the well-being of all citizens of the United States is preserved and enhanced by the men and women who are assigned to serve our country outside of our national borders;

Whereas previous presidential candidates were born outside of the United States of America and were understood to be eligible to be President; and

Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved, That John Sidney McCain, III, is a `natural born Citizen' under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States.

Its hilarious how many people actually think Politifact is factual about anything. Just another liberal outlet dedicating themselves to doing the heavy lifting for the liberal-progressive-marxist administration.

truthBUZZ-full-726798.jpg

Its hilarious how many people actually think Politifact is factual about anything. Just another liberal outlet dedicating themselves to doing the heavy lifting for the liberal-progressive-marxist administration.

Sure you don't mean 'Just another liberal outlet medicating themselves'? :D

Yes there is a big difference.

Blame it on Fox is lame when you post a link to the actual bill....Blame it on 777.

A mere passing reference to the President being born in the 50th state in a bill acknowledging a lot of things Hawaiian don't cut the muster, Pal.

But a nonbinding Senate resolution regarding John McCain is acceptable to you? Could you please tell me the difference between the two.

If Politifact is not to your liking then maybe the National Review would more acceptable.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/227954/born-u-s/editors

But a nonbinding Senate resolution regarding John McCain is acceptable to you? Could you please tell me the difference between the two.

Was directly attributed to the man, not like the bill you claim as the second best proof that Obama is not an alien.

Was directly attributed to the man, not like the bill you claim as the second best proof that Obama is not an alien.

You need to do two things. First show some actual evidence that proves the President was born outside the USA. So far your "evidence" is either irrelevant, lies or half truths. Second write your Congressman, if he was in office to vote for HR 593, telling him that the President was not born in the USA and he was wrong to have voted for it.

What??? No WND? :lol:

There's a big difference between WND and the National Review. The National Review is a reputable organization that does not lower itself to conspiracy theory peddling like WND.

I knew that when I posted the link to the National Review article that dapoes would run for the hills and you would probably make a joke while avoiding any discussion of it. Can't say that I am disappointed. ;)

You need to do two things. First show some actual evidence that proves the President was born outside the USA. So far your "evidence" is either irrelevant, lies or half truths. Second write your Congressman, if he was in office to vote for HR 593, telling him that the President was not born in the USA and he was wrong to have voted for it.

First, I don't have to do squat...who the heck you think you are?

Second, I don't really care where he was born, I and many others only want to see actual proof other than a document used for people not born on the island as previously shown.

Third, if you think that passing reference proves Obama was born in Hawaii I'm amazed but that's about how you leftists operate.

And out of curiosity.....why would you add wording to a House Resolution in the first place?
I think that gives question to your credibility.
If I did that, you'd have Keith Olberman at my front door.

Have a nice night.

Back