Where's the Birth Certificate?

Who is in power of Cong has nothing to do with the ability to file a law suit.

US Senate declared McCain to be a US citizen in May '08.

Hear anything about the dude with all the legal issues on Pennsylvania Avenue?

Good point....now explain all the lawsuits that have been filed.

You, yourself are a conspiracy theorist and don't even realize it..... :unsure:

I can file law suit claiming that you owe me $50 million. I still have to prove it to win. BTW, how many of those cases have been won?

As 777 said, the fact that there are people who are making a stink about Obama's birth just means that there are people who are not accepting reality. There are people who still think the world is flat, that the south will rise again, that black should not have been granted equal rights, that the Fed knows who shot JFK..... etc.

Until someone can prove it they have nothing.

I can file law suit claiming that you owe me $50 million. I still have to prove it to win. BTW, how many of those cases have been won?

As 777 said, the fact that there are people who are making a stink about Obama's birth just means that there are people who are not accepting reality. There are people who still think the world is flat, that the south will rise again, that black should not have been granted equal rights, that the Fed knows who shot JFK..... etc.

Until someone can prove it they have nothing.

Several states are writing legislation to have it totally documented and proven to run in that state. That must be where all these conspiratorialists live, huh?

Several states are writing legislation to have it totally documented and proven to run in that state. That must be where all these conspiratorialists live, huh?

No, just where the politicians are . They do not need to win the case in order to win. All they need to do is keep this tripe in the public eye.

THE BIG LIST of eligibility 'proofers'

Here is a compilation of the statements, questions, and videos of the many high-profile personalities and leaders who have raised questions about Barack Obama's eligibility to occupy the Oval Office.

' High Ranking Proofers'

THE BIG LIST of eligibility 'proofers'

Here is a compilation of the statements, questions, and videos of the many high-profile personalities and leaders who have raised questions about Barack Obama's eligibility to occupy the Oval Office.

' High Ranking Proofers'

Another tactic of conspiracy theorists, appeal to "authority". The only problem is that none of this proves anything. It only proves that elected officials, talking heads on the radio, candidates for office and a convicted felon can't use their brain.

The Obama Birth Chronicles

Born in the U.S.A. - The truth about Obama's birth certificate.

The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: "your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records." The names, date and place of birth, and filing date are all evident on the scanned version, and you can see the seal above.

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents’ hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health’s birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department.

Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter

And there's the rub. It is possible that Obama conspired his way to the precipice of the world's biggest job, involving a vast network of people and government agencies over decades of lies. Anything's possible.

But step back and look at the overwhelming evidence to the contrary and your sense of what's reasonable has to take over.

There is not one shred of evidence to disprove PolitiFact's conclusion that the candidate's name is Barack Hussein Obama, or to support allegations that the birth certificate he released isn't authentic.

And that's true no matter how many people cling to some hint of doubt and use the Internet to fuel their innate sense of distrust.

Another tactic of conspiracy theorists, appeal to "authority". The only problem is that none of this proves anything. It only proves that elected officials, talking heads on the radio, candidates for office and a convicted felon can't use their brain.

If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside.

Stop projecting on me dell.

mind_control.jpg

Back