What a Shame !

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Who the  " F " are you to castigate me for using a paid SICK DAY, thats made available to me, compliments of THE COMPANY, and agreed upon by my UNION.

In case you DON'T KNOW IT, every Union Contract has a place on the very last page, to 'endorse',.........if both party's agree to the negotiated terms.

Line # 1.........The TCU/IAM (the Union)

Line # 2.........The COMPANY (Amtrak)

( What's that you say. The TCU used GOON intimidation to force Amtrak to sign the contract )

( F'n Capitalistic TOOL .)
I am a taxpayer that is subsidizing your private enterprise paycheck, that's who the "F" I am. 

You did not say you were sick, you said you were tired, which tells me you woke up and just did not feel like going to work.

That is called sick leave abuse. 

I mean you are so stupid as to post your work location, the fact you left a long line of customers, the fact you worked 2 16's then took a sick day because you were "tired", and I think you mentioned that you used to work for an airline.  If I were you I would stop talking about my work activities online.

Glenn Quagmire said:
I support the fa la la ti ta di retraining program.
I also support how he chooses to justify it to the person in the mirror while complaining about others who receive support.
Carry on.
Big difference between receiving support during a difficult period, in your life and receiving it your "entire" life!

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
I know this because he made a post bragging about it in his own words.
And he's done it more than once! And no Kev, he's not f$&% in with everyone!

southwind said:
Big difference between receiving support during a difficult period, in your life and receiving it your "entire" life!
Exactly, but people like Glenn will refuse to accept that, the libtards have done too good of a job conditioning him. Instead he comes up with stupid asinine arguments.

SparrowHawk said:
You were there and you know this how?

You're right of course sparrow.

Everything i said in post # 118 ( to that F'n IDIOT......... Do-Ra-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do ) went RIGHT OVER his  (pea) BRAIN.
Christ, If he keeps resonding like he has, I'll be RELUCTANT to put him  'BEHIND' our beloved resident NINCOMPOOP.....'southwind.

And THAT'S a GIGANTIC statement by me   !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back