Us Airways To Seek Court Supervision To Complete

700UW said:
Now that is absurd. The company want to eliminate my classification and outsource the work, why would I be happy?

Grow up.
[post="179277"][/post]​

I KNOW you are not happy and neither is pit, or anyone in their right mind.

I do agree they will indeed get rid of your classification and a lot of others to keep you company including yours truly.

• Banned
usfliboi said:
My point exactly. He keeps touting facts, but leaves reality out of it! Iam,s reality comes next!
[post="179226"][/post]​

Sounds like you are taking glee that some people will lose their jobs.

Unreal.

BDLDFW said:
Is that really going to make a difference in the transformation of USAirways?
[post="179262"][/post]​

Gee, I dunno, giving the passenger what they want... Matching and then surpassing our direct competition

Sounds like a move in the right direction to me. One of many that need to happen, not the only one, but one.

BDLDFW said:
Is that really going to make a difference in the transformation of USAirways?
[post="179262"][/post]​

It is the single most talked about/advertised facet of JetBlue and has been very good for them. JetBlue markets themselves as sort of a premium Soutwest. Simple fares but better in flight experience. That has worked well for them and a lot of frequent flyers consider JetBlue as an interesting product while they wouldnt be likely to go with Southwest. So yes, I would say it does matter a lot in attracting business. I dont know what the cost of the inflight entertainment is to JetBlue but I would imagine that it is certainly something that passengers wouldnt hesitate to pick up in the form of a slightly higher ticket cost. US cant just copy Southwest, they have to provide a value for the customer in my opinion and inflight entertainment certainly makes sense as part of that value in their product.

ktflyhome said:
Well, Hell, Pitbull is going into Management as per her own statement on another post. Sleep well.....
[post="179224"][/post]​

I'm coming in your Dept as your manager.......so just wait.... :up:

Hmmm...I wonder what that is all about...

Hula Girl said:
I'm coming in your Dept as your manager.......so just wait.... :up:
Hmmm...I wonder what that is all about...
[post="179324"][/post]​

It's about some crew scheduler with a Marie Antoinette complex. Let them eat cake or in this case let them go over 30/7.

• Banned
Siegel comments:

Former US Airways chief executive David N. Siegel said the airline must move quickly to lower its costs and shore up its finances because the traditional slower travel period following the summer is on the horizon.

"They have a tough road ahead," Siegel said. "It's going to be very difficult for them to emerge."

Siegel, who in June became head of Gate Gourmet, a meal service provider for airlines, said when he was chief executive that he tried to convince US Airways' workers that the industry had to changed and that lower costs were essential to the carrier's survival.

"I tried my best," Siegel said. "My hope is the employees and management team can pull together and fix the company. I feel for the employees and the families. It's a really a tough process to deal with."

ktflyhome said:
Well, Hell, Pitbull is going into Management as per her own statement on another post. Sleep well.....
[post="179224"][/post]​

Taking "pop-shots" at me and trying to get personal, won't help your cause... :angry:

You have a personal issue, outside of what we are all going through, you know how to find me.

Back