US Airways Makes Case for Merger With American

OH??? Well if that's the criteria for posting on Aviation Forums then I think you'd best notify the Moderators and have them delete the 4500+ pages of drivel known as "US Pilots Labor Discussion"

Come on now Piney, have you forgot Move2 has 400+ strokes to boast bout

FA

In addition to not adding anything of substance here, you're not even doing that.
As opposed to yourself, who has developed a sadistic passion to talk to me? Just what these boards needed, a group of US cheerleaders that cheer on the lUSing team :p

Did I hurt your feelings in front of your pilot buddies with that childish roadrunner comment? :p

Well, you're gonna need a bigger umbrella to cover that inflated head of yours from that falling anvil. So go ahead. Say something that adds substance to this F U discussion :p

Are you back from the cornfield already? You never did say why you got canned by Airways, or was it that they wouldn't hire you????;

As opposed to yourself, who has developed a sadistic passion to talk to me? Just what these boards needed, a group of US cheerleaders that cheer on the lUSing team :p

Did I hurt your feelings in front of your pilot buddies with that childish roadrunner comment? :p

Well, you're gonna need a bigger umbrella to cover that inflated head of yours from that falling anvil. So go ahead. Say something that adds substance to this F U discussion :p
Youre a high school girl aren't you?

Never have I seen someone end every sentence in their post with an emoticon as co sisterly as you do.

And your insecurities are really showing today.

Are you back from the cornfield already? You never did say why you got canned by Airways, or was it that they wouldn't hire you????;
Oh yeah, and Douche2Move says I'm trolling :lol:

Well since the moderators closed that discussion....

I wasn't in the cornfield, but ironically, you are the one that was missing in action. I never applied at trailways, common knowledge since the 80s was US only hired from within. You had to know someone ;)

I once applied at AA, and turned them down because I would have had to take a $4 an hour pay cut.

So yeah, you have me figured out along with all those scabs in make believe unions at US. Whatever makes you feel good is the truth. Go for it.

Don't ask me what I think of you, though :p

Just because the President of the APA met with Tempe, doesn't mean an agreement was reached...unless he left with an extra large luggage :ph34r:

I can't see any union benefiting from union scabs!

Your industry perfected outsourcing, and your airline perfected "divide and conquer" :p

You really have no friggen clue, do you?
Scabs??

Delta pilots were the ones that opened the RJ floodgates with Comair years ago. The industry didn't have props taking over mainline flying at an alarming rate prior to this. Your overall industry ignorance is becoming more transparent with each post.

Youre a high school girl aren't you?

Never have I seen someone end every sentence in their post with an emoticon as co sisterly as you do.

And your insecurities are really showing today.
I don't know whether to be flattered, or feel sorry for you. You must easily make more in an hour than I do in a year, yet you feel that you must insult me in a picket-fence-ish manner. Yes, I am I high school girl. You should know because your my fat sister!

My insecurities are showing...in your inflated head...because you're the only one who doesn't see yours! :lol: :p

You really have no friggen clue, do you?
Scabs??

Delta pilots were the ones that opened the RJ floodgates with Comair years ago. The industry didn't have props taking over mainline flying at an alarming rate prior to this. Your overall industry ignorance is becoming more transparent with each post.
You must be new here,Einstein! I've admitted my ignorance from the beginning. You're the one who thinks I have any interest in whether I'm right or wrong. It's just an @$$#0!3 everyone has one just like an opinion.

I get it, you can call each other scabs, even though you have 2 unions. That is the scab comment, because US is the only place where there are 2 unions representing 1 work group. At least at Delta we know who the scabs really are, and DALPA seems to work!

You must be new here,Einstein! I've admitted my ignorance from the beginning. You're the one who thinks I have any interest in whether I'm right or wrong. It's just an @$$#0!3 everyone has one just like an opinion.

I get it, you can call each other scabs, even though you have 2 unions. That is the scab comment, because US is the only place where there are 2 unions representing 1 work group. At least at Delta we know who the scabs really are, and DALPA seems to work!
Actually, it's one union representing two work groups. You have it backwards. But hey, it's only a detail.

I'm far from a new hire, and never claimed to be a pilot.
You really do need to look up the definition of a scab when you have time.

Comparison of coverage in the Northeast between AA (LGA/JFK, ORD, MIA) and US (LGA/JFK, PHL, CLT, DCA, BOS). Based on current route maps found on carrier webpages. Is it really true that "US brings nothing to AA"?

AA-NE.jpg

us-ne2.jpg

Back