TWU and the Company reached a Tentative Agreement

pay_table.jpg

Might want to check your math i'm getting 13.5% & 15%

MUST BE USING AA MATH........................ ;)

Let me verify something here. So with roll call voting, as per the exampled used, 20 comte individuals could in fact vote for the entire membership?? Oh HELL NO. Say this is not so. Oh my god, this is right up there with J. Little pulling the "no need for membership to vote" action he took in early 90's and again in 03, I believe.

To answer your question (if it hasn't been answered as of yet) AMFA has no such thing as a roll call. The membership in it's entirely votes on any changes to anything. Nobody can enforce any kind of change upon the membership (not even at the AMFA National level, including our top dog AMFA National Director) wow this is new to me. No wonder the AA management works so hard or close with the TWU. You guys need change now, bring AMFA in you will be overwhelmed by the differences.
Yet another reason to sign a card. Thanks as always for the information.

today's "Daily Dispatch Company News"

Is this a 3% signing BONUS or a 3% Raise?
Company News says Bonus
TWU News says Raise

Hmmmm, confusion again?
Dave, that was quote from the Tulsa World. Neither the Company or the TWU are reporting it as a signing bonus. It's a raise and the confusion is driven by the media. Go figure.

Dave, that was quote from the Tulsa World. Neither the Company or the TWU are reporting it as a signing bonus. It's a raise and the confusion is driven by the media. Go figure.

That quote came for "AA Dailiy Dispatch" Dated Wed July 11th, 2012 - today
http://me.aa.com/com...h/2012/0711.pdf

4th page left column - AA System News
Does Quote Tulsa World
But is in AA Daily Dispatch News

Here is a screen capture for your proof

aasystem_news.jpg

The biggest error, in my opinion, is allowing morons to bargan more of our benefits away. How do we get the stores guys to negotiate for us? Seems like they are for saving benefits. Hey Hewitt, you ever thought about that???? What a revolutionary idea! AA management is lauging their collective butts off.

I have removed the screen capture from the uploaded server that shows the error in comparisons in the table that was taken from the Dallas Morning News blog.

The table I had screen captured is located here:

http://aviationblog....residents.html/

I meant no intentional mis-representation of the facts regarding this T/A

It is obvious that a media frenzy has occured and caused some mistakes in reporting.

But my intentions are not to mis-represent the facts, I was just passing along information that was/is out there on the web.

That being said, I am still a NO VOTE on this T/A

Thanks

the question is how did we pay for the new modified last best offer. Oh thats right. we took more concessions. NIce negotiation skills. way to fight like hell and stand up to the company!

VOTE NO

the question is how did we pay for the new modified last best offer. Oh thats right. we took more concessions. NIce negotiation skills. way to fight like hell and stand up to the company!

VOTE NO

Can someone show us a breakdown in $$ where the $35 million reduction in cost savings was applied in all areas?

I want to see a breakdown in raise acquired, and how much was forfeited for "job loss" savings.

Where is the real data?

If you do not like the data being shared by the media outlets, then create and share the facts!!

I have removed the screen capture from the uploaded server that shows the error in comparisons in the table that was taken from the Dallas Morning News blog.

The table I had screen captured is located here:

http://aviationblog....residents.html/

I meant no intentional mis-representation of the facts regarding this T/A

It is obvious that a media frenzy has occured and caused some mistakes in reporting.

But my intentions are not to mis-represent the facts, I was just passing along information that was/is out there on the web.

That being said, I am still a NO VOTE on this T/A

Thanks

Look who´s voting. AMFA now.

Back