TWU and the Company reached a Tentative Agreement

Copy and share with amt's in your address book

http://aviationblog.dallasnews.com/2012/07/twu-deal-squeaked-by-vote-of-local-presidents.html/

Meanwhile the TWU does nothing to modify the 35% outsource of aircraft maintenance? Really?

Read the July 10, 2012 term sheet and Article 1 attachment and you should see an improvement in what your complaining about. I see only a potential for 15% increase just like the Line....

Lets not forget about local 514 paying for the trip plus expenses for Charlie Meyer Title 1 from St Louis and Robert Todd Title 2 from San Fran to come in and make the roll call vote so that Hewitt didn't have to do it himself to keep the heat off him.

Really? Hewitt thinks this little trick will help him sell this garbage?

Rigged vote or Little not allowing a vote period is his only hope for getting his sellout passed.

Read the July 10, 2012 term sheet and Article 1 attachment and you should see an improvement in what your complaining about. I see only a potential for 15% increase just like the Line....

Here is what I see:

scope.jpg

scope2.jpg

No matter how you add this up it is still a 35% cap on outsource of overhaul work.
Source:http://twu514.org/files/2012/07/MRTermSheet071012.pdf

The Store's negotiations committee traded DOS + 60 months increase for the 6th week.

Approximately 21 Stock Clerks have 30 years today. That leaves approximately 1300 Stock Clerks without a raise at DOS+ 60 months for 21Stock Clerks to get their 6th week.

Now there will be some that will, if ratified take the early out but that will leave even less 30+ Stock Clerks.

If you would like to see it it in print go to TWU Local 514 web site and follow the blogs concerning this T/A.

Don't forget the 45 cent raise they got DOS to for a premium. Looks like they got close to 6% DOS

http://twu514.org/files/2012/07/StoresTermSheet071012.pdf

They

This management team wants these contracts done ASAP. They are already planing their financial departure. With finished contracts they can merge with whom they choose, and take the last of the money and leave what is left of the carcass. Our only leverage is to vote no and force the creditors to demand a merge. We did it once we can do it again. We need two votes, no on this contract and yes on AMFA

Question are you going to vote for it ??
What do you like about it ??
What do you think about it not being very close to United & Delta ??, not being confrontational just curious.

Question are you going to vote for it ??
What do you like about it ??
What do you think about it not being very close to United & Delta ??, not being confrontational just curious.

Yes I will. What is voting NO gonna gain you and I....?

Hasn't worked to well so far voting NO, many have sure given up allot of money following the vote no crowd.....

This management team wants these contracts done ASAP. They are already planing their financial departure. With finished contracts they can merge with whom they choose, and take the last of the money and leave what is left of the carcass. Our only leverage is to vote no and force the creditors to demand a merge. We did it once we can do it again. We need two votes, no on this contract and yes on AMFA

Yes, as soon as they have completed raping the employees, any and all financing that they would like will be at their disposal to merge or acquire whoever or whatever they want.

This Bankruptcy has been a sham from the start and the TWU as helped them execute the sham.

It is however a 15% POTENTIAL increase to what overhaul is outsourced today, not as treacherous as you try to project....

Well YES, then let's celebrate the "only 15%" increase (which I disgree is what we will see, we will see more than your claim) in outsourced aircraft maintenance while we save the Title 2 jobs from being outsourced by means of deeper pay/benefit concessions.

Hell, when less than this happens at an AMFA represented airline, you call the press, make videos, and print newsletters, when it happens here, you vote yes and celebrate it as a victory.

And then wear your Union Strong t-shirt to the free hockey game and get a free hot dog, and boy are you happy!

Back