Obama's Gun Grab

delldude said:
Harry Reid Blocks Kate’s Law

110415_oreilly.jpg

fnc-factor-20151104-kateslaw-executiveorder.png
great reply to an exceptionally stupid cartoon even for him dude

Kev3188 said:
So answer me this; can you name every Simpsons character named after a PDX street? No fair Googlin'...

Super duper quintuple points if you can name which one I used to live off of.
Bleeding Gums Murphy Street?

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Red Neck Avenue  ??

Religious Fanatic Boulevard  ??

Blind Patriot Drive  ??

Racist Row  ??
that last one must be where you're at. right off Gullible Liberal Lane

Bottom Line Here:

Only obama's chosen thugs should have guns...well, they and pretty much everyone who simply gets them illegally, and individual Americans should all be made as utterly helpless as possible, and then everyone would be oh-so-much "safer"....Right? ;)

Sigh!...In even my worst childhood nightmares ever; I could never have even dreamed of one day living in an "America" so chock-full of such completely clueless and spineless fools/"liberals"/"useful idiots" as are so often seen now.

• Banned
Obama's answer to Kimberly Corban made my skin crawl. So patronizing, implying she's not smart enough to defend herself with a gun.

Obama tells a rape victim that a gun may not make her safer, and nothing we’ve proposed would make it harder for you to buy a firearm.

What a liar. Under his new proposals, if a rape victim has mental/emotional issues after the assault, her shrink can call it in, and she's now ineligible to purchase a gun.

Back