Obama's Gun Grab

• Banned
946476_10153729277406163_3230176424826714840_n.jpg

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
I've got two things to say to all the gun nuts.

1. SANDY  HOOK.

2. 5 YEAR  OLD  INNOCENT  LITTLE  KIDS.
...and I've got one thing to say to old libtards.

FAST AND FURIOUS- 2000 GUNS WALKED TO MEXICAN DRUG DEALERS BY OBAMMY AND FRIENDS.

• Banned
NewHampshire Black Bears said:
I've got two things to say to all the gun nuts.

1. SANDY  HOOK.

2. 5 YEAR  OLD  INNOCENT  LITTLE  KIDS.

Many things to say about all you Gun Grabbers:

Ohio Mother Defends Family; Shoots Intruder
TROTWOOD -- A home invasion turns deadly when the homeowner takes the safety of her family into her own hands.
One of three home invasion suspect was shot and killed during the incident, and has been identified by the
Montgomery County Coroner's Office as Azikiwe Presley, 29, of Dayton.

Three masked men armed with firearms forcibly entered and attempted to rob the homeowner.

Detroit Mom Fires Assault Rifle To Protect Family From Home Invaders
Per the report, the mother said she “didn’t have time to get scared” when she heard her front door getting kicked in. After giving a warning to the intruders, she opened fire.

Breast-feeding mom in Charlotte fends off home intruders
As the intruders broke into the home and opened fire, Bunce fired back with her own weapon.

Woman hiding with kids shoots intruder

A woman hiding in her attic with children shot an intruder multiple times before fleeing to safety Friday

Suspect fatally shot in Trotwood home invasion
Police say a Trotwood woman took matters into her own hands, opening fire on three men who broke into her home, killing one of them.

All well and good. None of that trumps dead elementary school kids, though.

I'd like to think their lives meant more than ensuring some ammosexual can still carry his long gun to Starbucks...

Kev3188 said:

Is it really all worth that cost?
and what did he do yesterday to prevent that? ban non existent internet gun sales without background checks?

• Banned
Kev3188 said:

I'd like to think their lives meant more than ensuring some ammosexual can still carry his long gun to Starbucks...

Actually it does, there's a much longer list of people who protect their family from potential horrific events. And it happens every single day.

That's just an inconvenient fact that doesn't fit your narrative.

You like to make it sound like millions of people wandering around aimlessly with long guns in starbucks, because you read it on your favorite LWNJ low rent blogs.

The facts bear otherwise

• Banned
Springfield woman says gun rights saved her life

Katie Claxton said she was afraid for her life Sunday night when she was approached by a man wielding a large knife.
The Springfield woman said she cringes to think what might have happened if her husband hadn't pointed a gun at the man and scared him off.

No one is taking guns away, he wants more extensive background checks and enforce current laws.

Hope you never have a child murdered by guns like at Newton, and other places.

What you are posting has nothing to do with stopping mass shootings.

• Banned
700UW said:
No one is taking guns away, he wants more extensive background checks and enforce current laws.

You always have the bad habit of stepping on your own rake...

An Uber driver with a concealed handgun prevented a mass shooting in Chicago

94Zx59gnQtWh2.gif

Shall i post that long list again of people who stopped mass shootings?

Are you that obtuse?

No one is taking legal guns away, likes I said, what does your Uber driver have to do with more extensive background checks and enforcement of current gun laws?

What does the Uber driver have to do with Sandy Hook, Columbine, etc....?

700UW said:

Mass shootings are a small component .....almost an exclusive result of liberal think gun free zones. Suck on that when you guys point fingers. If anybody is responsible, its the fools who created this idea. They should take responsibility.

700UW said:

And what's wrong with that? After all, if you've done nothing wrong, you should have nothing to fear, right? Isn't that what conservatives constantly tell us about the 4th?

Back