Obama ends Pilots hand gun program

Like i said before, Im sure all the terrorists around the world are rejoicing on their muslim brother's decision to open up the skys for them. Allahu Akbar! :shock:

Would you mind backing up that remark about him being a Muslim with some facts?

Tell me then of your source............how many Pilots pack and when do they pack?
I dont think the federal government publishes a list of the names and companies where the "armed" pilots work. My source is me and the people I fly with.

One last thing, replace the word Muslim with Jew and what does that make you? (777)

Are we "race baiting" 777 ??

Comparing Muslims and Jews is comparing apples to oranges, night and day.

Muslims kill because they want to, Jews kill to defend themselves

That is a joke, is it not?

If not, you have just entered the broad brush painting society.
No joke tech......Muslim religion teaches to kill all and any who oppose them.....Jewish religion does not.....period.

Can we go back and forth with over 2,000 years of atrocities from BOTH sides?....Yes.......But, no broad brush here, sorry. The facts are there, my friend.

Are we "race baiting" 777 ??

Comparing Muslims and Jews is comparing apples to oranges, night and day.

Muslims kill because they want to, Jews kill to defend themselves

No I'm not race baiting. I'm just making the observation that if dapoes used the word Jew instead of Muslim she would be called an anti-semite. When you think about it whats the difference? And please don't say because Muslims kill because they want to. You could say the same thing about Christians.

No joke tech......Muslim religion teaches to kill all and any who oppose them.....Jewish religion does not.....period.

Well those Imam's must have been doing a bad job of it considering that non-Muslims live in Muslim countries. What could be easier than killing infidels in your own land?

Obviously, as neither are you!

I know, I know. The Koran "teaches" nothing but love, spirituality, and togetherness.

View attachment 8310

wooh , i guess i should thank my lucky stars that i'm still alive today .. i passed by a muslin place of worship yesterday , there were people coming out ... man am i lucky , i had no idea that they kill people .....

To think all of these years i've been working at the airport with all these muslims and they haven't killed me yet ... i guess i've just been lucky so far ... i hope my luck continues to hold and they don't kill me ...

Back