IAM Stepping Up campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
yoyodyne said:
If the workers at Delta want a union, I implore them, make your own.  Don't elect a dues collecting corporation.
I would be curious to hear why you feel an in-house union is preferable. Also, I was under the impression you worked on the ramp. Is that no longer the case?

So what you did doesnt matter one iota, unless you are on Ford and Harrison's payroll.

And you wonder why people call you condescending, proof is right there.
I could only wish I could double dip using the big dipper.

I do this all for the fun; no payment is necessary or involved.

BTW, I'm having a laugh right now, robbed.

My parents kicked me out a while back too. I go back to visit but I don't cling to their purse strings. For their age, they are pretty independent too.

I would be curious to hear why you feel an in-house union is preferable. Also, I was under the impression you worked on the ramp. Is that no longer the case?
I've said that several times... I'm glad someone else is sayng the same thing.

An independent union brings none of the baggage of being attached to other airlines or unions outside of DL's interests.

DL people think they are better than everyone else (how many times have we read that not just here but on other sites in which I have no participation) and don't want to be associated with anything that would connect DL employees with another airline.

Get on a jet and head to DFW (you don't have time to wait for the new flights to DAL unless you want to connect via ATL to a CRJ right now) and talk to APA and APFA leaders.

700UW said:
So what you did doesnt matter one iota, unless you are on Ford and Harrison's payroll.

And you wonder why people call you condescending, proof is right there.
And your not on the IAM's payroll...........riiiiiiiiiight!

Dude, this thread is a full time job for you!

• Banned
  • #1,581
 I am not paid by the IAM, but once again you try to throw out as much garbage and see what sticks.

unlike you wt  i dont pretend to know it all about dl or anything else   i also dont act like delta is the greatest or anything like you do.   so go ahead and laugh  bec you only make yourself look like an @$$ with each post you put out on here any how

like i said before I wish the ACTIVE DL FOLKS all the best in becoming union bec that is what is needed to stop future crap like the lousy 2 or 3 % ps compared to what the pilots are getting..   

Kev  again bro good luck and i hope you all succeed at becoming unionized.  

It's so funny 700 defends the crappy UA agreement and US fleet agreement saying "the membership voted and ratified it", yet he can't grasp that the DL employees have voted and voiced their opinions numerous times regarding representation and the NMB has upheld the votes and found no interference.

Josh

• Banned
  • #1,584
Never defended the UA CBA.

And how many years ago was the vote?

Six I believe.

And it took several union votes at US for the Ramp and CSA to become unionized.

Once again you are truly clueless.

Does this thread exist solely so you two can bicker?

You two, along with the "world traveler" DL marketer, add nothing to the discussion. Some might if it were not dominated by you all. I come back here every now and then to see if things have changed. No dice.

Might as well lock this one up.

• Banned
  • #1,587
And here is the pay and increases the Union Represented pilots have gotten and will still get.

http://alpawatch.org/C2012/Negotiators%27%20Notepad%2012-04%20--%20Contract%202012%20-%20Compensation.pdf

Lots of interesting information in there.

Explains how much they got upfront in exchange for the profit sharing reduction, shows their pay rates and improvement in pension contribution.

And if DL made more than $2.5 billion in profits, it would raise the pilots profit sharing to 20%.

And here is their whole CBA.

http://rsp.homestead.com/files/PWA.PDF

• Banned
  • #1,590
1506572_10152342426799655_6595930915180326853_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back