AMFA Informational Meeting in PHX

Status
Not open for further replies.
1AA said:
Let the AMT's get the info they want at the meeting. They will be better educated and can make a decision on their own. Hopefully many will attend and see what amfa is about and how their structure is transparent and accountable to the members.
I heard that they will also have an IAM representative there to make sure that the AMFA reps facts are irrefutable.

Now that's what I call fair play.

WeAAsles said:
I heard that they will also have an IAM representative there to make sure that the AMFA reps facts are irrefutable.
700UW?

700UW said:
Gee, it seems the NON-US Mechanics are telling US mechanics what to do.

Funny, AA you dont work for US, so why are you telling  US Mechanics what to do?

And why hasnt ONE PMUS A&P posted on this thread?

You wont get many cards from PMUS.

FYI, since you arent an IAM member, R Thomas Buffenbarger and his team was just re-elected, and yes there was an opposition slate.
Sounds like someone's panties are in a wad because peeps are considering dumping the IAM......wah!

WeAAsles said:

Facts are irrefutable. Why would AMFA's facts be any different?

Nice to hear the IAM will attend. Hopefully they won't show up in twu fashion like they did in Tulsa years back with a coffin in the back of a pickup truck. Parading around the streets and then blocking the door to the meeting.

blue collar said:
Facts are irrefutable. Why would AMFA's facts be any different?
You mean facts are twistable. AMFA folk on this site engage in that quite often and that's a fact.

WeAAsles said:
You mean facts are twistable. AMFA folk on this site engage in that quite often and that's a fact.
Prove what you say sir.  Prove any one out here twisted up any thing about AMFA.  And prove that AMFA folk on this site "engaged" in that quite often.  List there quotes and prove they engaged in twisted information.  C'mon  list all examples you are talking about.  I dare you to do so...

trentrb211 said:
My problem is this is on the us forum and i do not see any us air guys on here responded or involed
Maybe they are communicating among themselves so they do not have to hear the dribbles of guys on this forum that are not in anyway related to the craft, do not work for either USAir or AA and are not represented by the IAM or TWU. Who could fit that scenario? Have a nice AMFA day at the meeting.

1AA said:
Maybe they are communicating among themselves so they do not have to hear the dribbles of guys on this forum that are not in anyway related to the craft, do not work for either USAir or AA and are not represented by the IAM or TWU. Who could fit that scenario? Have a nice AMFA day at the meeting.
Or because all you have is a dribble of people signing cards? Do you really think people forgot about what happened at NWA already? Your group F'd up there really really bad. Shall I post that website that shows 100's and 100's of their own members who crossed that picket line?

They're the people who now still have jobs at a Major airline where all the others who didn't are not. What a fiasco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back