Where's the Birth Certificate?

Well the ADl does not seem to think to much of your little movement.

http://www.adl.org/special_reports/rage-grows-in-America/birther-movement.asp

Well the ADl does not seem to think to much of your little movement.

http://www.adl.org/special_reports/rage-grows-in-America/birther-movement.asp

Dude, never been to a rally yet....... :lol:

Now you're guilty of assuming my politics.....you're ok for a disgruntled Dem Indie.....my father in law was the same way.

And besides that....who says I'm a birther..... :lol:

Dude, never been to a rally yet....... :lol:

Now you're guilty of assuming my politics.....you're ok for a disgruntled Dem Indie.....my father in law was the same way.

And besides that....who says I'm a birther..... :lol:

If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck.

A formal challenge to Barack Obama's candidacy in the 2012 presidential election has been filed now in a third state, where a submission by a citizen, Albert Hendershot, alleges that the Democratic Party "intends to act negligently or fraudulently in a manner that will cause irreparable harm to the citizens of Alabama."

Earlier challenges to Obama's candidacy were filed in New Hampshire and Georgia. State officials in New Hampshire, noting that the application had been filled out and the $1,000 fee had been paid, rejected the complaint, which now is being appealed.

Read more: 3rd state facing challenge over Obama eligibility http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=373301#ixzz1fLWbesLO

popcorn.gif

sodacan.gif

lazyboy-chair-recliner-removal-sonoma-county-ca.jpg

I'm all set to watch the freak show.

Natural Born or otherwise a MAGGOT is a MAGGOT.

From the Washington Post which is not exactly Fox News and so easily dismissed by Progressive murdering athiests.
Imagine a future historian examining Obama's pre-presidential life: ushered into and through the Ivy League despite unremarkable grades and test scores along the way; a cushy non-job as a "community organizer"; a brief career as a state legislator devoid of legislative achievement (and in fact nearly devoid of his attention, so often did he vote "present") ; and finally an unaccomplished single term in the United States Senate, the entirety of which was devoted to his presidential ambitions. He left no academic legacy in academia, authored no signature legislation as a legislator.

And then there is the matter of his troubling associations: the white-hating, America-loathing preacher who for decades served as Obama's "spiritual mentor"; a real-life, actual terrorist who served as Obama's colleague and political sponsor. It is easy to imagine a future historian looking at it all and asking: how on Earth was such a man elected president?

My linkOh CRAP ! Can't blame it on Fox

Natural Born or otherwise a MAGGOT is a MAGGOT.

From the Washington Post which is not exactly Fox News and so easily dismissed by Progressive murdering athiests.

My linkOh CRAP ! Can't blame it on Fox
You need to vett your sources.

Your link is to someone's blog. This article was never appeared in the Washington Post. The only item that it's author ever had published there was one letter to the editor.

Back