Where's the Birth Certificate?

I give up. Im not going to co tinge to have this conversation because you clearly have a very poor understanding of how the US legal system works

You can provide a link proving US Code is the standard? Please do.
Try this

And this

The Code does not include regulations issued by executive branch agencies, decisions of the Federal courts, treaties, or laws enacted by State or local governments. Regulations issued by executive branch agencies are available in the Code of Federal Regulations. Proposed and recently adopted regulations may be found in the Federal Register.

Certain titles of the Code have been enacted into positive law, and pursuant to section 204 of title 1 of the Code, the text of those titles is legal evidence of the law contained in those titles. The other titles of the Code are prima facie evidence of the laws contained in those titles. The following titles of the Code have been enacted into positive law: 1, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 17, 18, 23, 28, 31, 32, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 44, 46, 49 and 51

Of course you probably knew that and are just playing games. :p

I give up. Im not going to co tinge to have this conversation because you clearly have a very poor understanding of how the US legal system works

No Pal, methinks you fail to understand what you have been trying to validate in no way shape or form explains NBC.

PERIOD

PROVIDE DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE US CODE EXPLAINS NBC.

YOU CAN'T

Now you can play your usual game of quit posting because you can no longer prove your position which is your standard MO.

Are you done here..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Pal, methinks you fail to understand what you have been trying to validate in no way shape or form explains NBC.

PERIOD

YOU CAN'T

Now you can play your usual game of quit posting because you can no longer prove your position which is your standard MO.

Your lack of understanding of the law of the land is astounding.

You did that in post #559, among others.

That was your post.....LOL

So come up with some proof US Code explains NBC.

Lot here crowing what NBC definition is by law but I see no proof....and you are just another one.

That was your post.....LOL

So come up with some proof US Code explains NBC.

You going drag me down to the jail and violate my rights?

Well Dell then I guess you are not a natural born citizen. Just try and prove that you are. I don't think you can.

PERIOD

YOU CAN'T

Yea, I'm sure that is it. The fact that you keep asking for proof yet can provide none of your own shows that you have no clue about US law and I fail to see why thisd conversation should continue.

Yea, I'm sure that is it. The fact that you keep asking for proof yet can provide none of your own shows that you have no clue about US law and I fail to see why thisd conversation should continue.

Well if US law is the barometer that defines NBC , surely there is verbage to validate your claim as you so often insist.

Its rather cut and dry......you're the one making the claim that US Code is the gauge, surely somewhere in that code it references NBC......I'd like to see you prove it.

Your turn...........

I have tried to the best of my ability to explain how the legal system works according to what I have read and conversations with attorneys. You can continue to ask the same question over and over all you want. As far as I am concerned the question proves that you do not have a clear understanding of how the US legal system works. There are countless rules, laws, policies in place that have not passed any type of legal review. Why you are unable to grasp this simple concept is beyond me.

Look at the resolution regarding McCains citizenship and the arguments presented regarding Obama. The look at the US Code and tell me if you see any similarities. There has been no official or legal adoption of the US code as far as I am aware. The code has been accepted as the standard because there is nothing else. It has set precedent. It is what it is. Wishing it was not so will not change the reality of the situation. Even if there was a legal review of the code I do not believe it would change anything.

I have tried to the best of my ability to explain how the legal system works according to what I have read and conversations with attorneys. You can continue to ask the same question over and over all you want. As far as I am concerned the question proves that you do not have a clear understanding of how the US legal system works. There are countless rules, laws, policies in place that have not passed any type of legal review. Why you are unable to grasp this simple concept is beyond me.

Look at the resolution regarding McCains citizenship and the arguments presented regarding Obama. The look at the US Code and tell me if you see any similarities. There has been no official or legal adoption of the US code as far as I am aware. The code has been accepted as the standard because there is nothing else. It has set precedent. It is what it is. Wishing it was not so will not change the reality of the situation. Even if there was a legal review of the code I do not believe it would change anything.

There were no arguments. There were no mentions of US Code. Only thing mentioned was Article ll. They basically passed a resolution stating as far as they were concerned he is.

However, they are now on record stating this:

From S.Res 511

Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved, That John Sidney McCain, III, is a `natural born Citizen' under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States.

Obama's issue never was challenged successfully. This issue of not understanding the law......the law is dissected and ruled upon the usage of words and phrases. US Code doesn't cover NBC in any way shape or form. There won't be any definition until SCOTUS has to rule on NBC. The only way SCOTUS will rule is when there is a Presidential eligibility challenge before SCOTUS.You can't see that?

When and if it ever gets heard, the question will be like in McCains resolution, whether the use of word parents is what the Framers had in mind regarding natural born as opposed to one parent as in the case of Obama. There are 5 or more previous opinions leaning toward citizen parents .

US Code defines citizens and nationals.....two citizens can create a natural born citizen eligible to run for President based upon past SCOTUS opinions and not US Code.

Back