Where's the Birth Certificate?

You are arguing a issue that has been settled 10 times.over and you are talking about facts? Thats like the pope giving advice on morality.

Sheriff Joe's posse delivers promised Obama surprise
Panel probing eligibility for 2012 ballot wants to see original birth certificate

Arizona's maverick Sheriff Joe Arpaio promised surprises in his jurisdiction's investigation of Barack Obama's eligibility for the presidential ballot and his Cold Case Posse is delivering – raising questions that touch on the authenticity of the long-form birth certificate issued last April and the possibility Obama is using a fraudulent Social Security Number.

Sources close to the investigation say the posse has decided it needs to see original birth records before it can conclude whether Obama should be eligible for the presidential ballot in 2012, not an electronic file or scanned copies.

The sources say the panel needs to examine the microfilm documenting Obama's birth, as well as the ink-and-paper original 1961 birth records the Hawaii Department of Health is holding in its vault.

Read more: Sheriff Joe's posse delivers promised Obama surprise http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=362625#ixzz1cV5B0p5Y

Lol. I wonder if this is the same info that Trump was touting and then just never presented.

I bet Obama thinks the birther are the gift that just keeps on giving. Even Perry jump on the wagon for a bit. I love it.

Read something a while back where other states were thinking along similar lines. That could be interesting.

The information about the certificate numbers for the twins being out of sequence is indeed curious...

I could care less about whether or not he's natural born (it's an outdated request in our multi-cultural society), but just like all the Bush haters who were faking his service record to improve network ratings, it's an interesting side-show on a slow news day.

All that said, it sure would be an interesting twist if something actually comes of this *after* the primaries... ;)

Sheriff Joe's posse delivers promised Obama surprise
Panel probing eligibility for 2012 ballot wants to see original birth certificate

Big suprise Jeome Corsi is involved in this. Given WND's problems with the facts I wonder if he did spend all that time with Sheriff Joe Arpaio. If he did then I have to wonder where the Sheriff is getting the time and money for such an investigation. given the issues of crime in his jurisdiction and the financial pressures of the housing collapse in Arizona.

This has become just plain sad. The birther crowd just moves the goal posts proving they could care less about facts. Short form, while a prefectly legal document, was not good enough for them. Someone points out the birth announcement in the newspaper from 1961 they say anyone could have done that. In reality only the hospital could have done that. When shown the long form they say its a fake.

Others say his birth certificate is irrelevant since his father was not a US citizen which means he cannot be natural born. Which shows either an incredible amount of ignorance or just plain dishonesty. It's funny how the birthers love to talk about the constitution yet show and incredible amount of ignorance about it.

The information about the certificate numbers for the twins being out of sequence is indeed curious...

I could care less about whether or not he's natural born (it's an outdated request in our multi-cultural society), but just like all the Bush haters who were faking his service record to improve network ratings, it's an interesting side-show on a slow news day.

All that said, it sure would be an interesting twist if something actually comes of this *after* the primaries... ;)

Speaking of Bush haters did you know Jerome Corsi seems to think that either GWB orcestrated 9-11 or was totally inept which allowed the attacks to happen. Wonder why WND never investigates his views on that subject?

Others say his birth certificate is irrelevant since his father was not a US citizen which means he cannot be natural born. Which shows either an incredible amount of ignorance or just plain dishonesty. It's funny how the birthers love to talk about the constitution yet show and incredible amount of ignorance about it.

Maybe look into Minor v. Happersett 88 US 162 (1875) ?

Dude isn't a birther, Obama admits he is a Muslim, and we are in the depression of 2011.

Consistently wrong, but qualified to run for President, becaus he is consistent.

Where is Herman Cain's birth certificate?

Here is the truth!
Get over it... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Obama-Birth-Certificate.jpg

I think I'll go with the fourteenth amendment. Or maybe the fact that that guy they blew up in Yemen was a natural born citizen despite his parents not being US citizens.

Doesn't really matter who you choose.......SCOTUS made a decision in 1875 I believe that addressed this situation.......which has a direct affect on the wording "natural born citizen"...and which ramping up to the 2008 elections appears to been eliminated from a SCOTUS web site.
Wonder WTF was with that?
I'm sure in your scholarly views, you can see you are wrong.

Back