Where's the Birth Certificate?

I think it’s somewhat amusing to hear people on the left talking about how awful it is to delegitimize a president when they spent half a decade saying that George Bush stole the election. The bumper stickers “Reelect Al Gore,” and questioning the legitimacy of his victory in 2000. So, on that issue there’s a double standard and hypocrisy.

I think it’s somewhat amusing to hear people on the left talking about how awful it is to delegitimize a president when they spent half a decade saying that George Bush stole the election. The bumper stickers “Reelect Al Gore,” and questioning the legitimacy of his victory in 2000. So, on that issue there’s a double standard and hypocrisy.

:D There you go again!

Why allow a little thing like FACTS get in the way of Hype & Hypocrisy.

Not that the Republicans are pure as the driven snow when it comes to hype and hypocrisy it's just that for the last 40 years or so our colleagues on the Left have raised it to an art form.

Think of it like this:

The Left are the Dutch Masters, Van Gogh, Rembrandt, Van Eck, Ruebens and the like.
The Right is more like Grandma Moses
Libertarians are like "Art" OK who's paying for it? Not the Government I hope?

You have a problem with full disclosure? Why the hypocrisy? Proof of one, check this link out: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=275861. At the very least, only a blind follower could overlook something like this. B) B)

OK, thanks for the laugh. That was a really funny article. Now, do you have anything with a shred of evidence to prove any of your accusations?

OK, thanks for the laugh. That was a really funny article. Now, do you have anything with a shred of evidence to prove any of your accusations?
He/she is holding out that shiny metal object and you're being a good little golden retriever. You know better

Read my sentence slowly. WND is just a modern day version of yellow jounalism. All your defelction, smiley faces, and snide remarks will not change that. As I have many times, it is news for idiots.

Yeah, just like the news source for the modern progressive idiot, Salon.

Another thread joining 'The 2011 Depression' and 'Your Next President in 2012', not to mention the countless threads started by the ignored one and ignored by everyone (Imagine That).

What sheer stupidity is next?

MAY DAY, MAY DAY: The Ultimate Guide To The Slowing Global Economy

In the middle of last month we started assembling what we thought were clear signs that the economy is slowing down.

Since then, those signs have only continued to build.

Since today is May Day throughout much of the world, we thought we'd update the list with some of the freshest data.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/signs-the-economy-is-slowing-down-may-1#

WND, news for idiots.

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2011/04/11/joseph_farah_wnd_misinformation

News for idiots? Why is it that so many of your traditional left wing supporting news outlets and newspapers are failing?
The public is tired of being told what to believe with a left leaning spin. Just report the facts.

You post a link to the communist tabloid Salon.com...priceless :D

No point in putting any effort here. I know your type, you drive a Prius or a Subaru - probably have the usual assortment of bumper stickers. You know like: "Dog is my Co-Pilot" The rainbow bumperstrip, and maybe even the obligatory equal rights sign as well.

The funny thing about this, is that in your utopian, communist, Godless society - it's the limp wristed wimps like you, that the intolerant, all knowing government come after first. :blink:

A simple "I have no proof" would have saved you time.

I do not belive in hybrids as I do not think they are efficient. Im a car guy and a sticker will never see the back life of other of my cars.

News for idiots? Why is it that so many of your traditional left wing supporting news outlets and newspapers are failing?
The public is tired of being told what to believe with a left leaning spin. Just report the facts.

Why Birtherism Is Here To Stay

On Oct. 22, 1844, thousands of followers of American evangelist William Miller woke up expecting Jesus Christ to make his triumphant return that day, as they had been told. That night, they went to bed, surprised and disappointed. But Miller's movement endured.

It was too much to expect that birthers, presented with President Barack Obama's birth certificate, would say: "What surprising and wonderful news! We'll have to reassess our entire opinion of him." When it comes to matters of blind faith, cherished beliefs have a way of overriding facts.

There has never been a shred of persuasive evidence that Obama was born anywhere but Hawaii. But thanks to rampant paranoia and widespread credulity, the myth of his foreign origins gained currency among many people who should know better.

Balance of Article

Poster's Note: This article is not from a left leaning rag, in fact it's right near the right wing lunatic fringe and raises as many questions as it answers. Changing a birthers mind is like trying to teach a pig to dance. It’s a waste of the teacher’s time and it irritates the pig.

It appears that there was a slight delay. The new revised appearance is May 21. The world will end in Oct.

http://www.wecanknow.com/

Party like you mean it. I know Im going to hell so Ill bring the ice water.

It appears that there was a slight delay. The new revised appearance is May 21. The world will end in Oct.

http://www.wecanknow.com/

Party like you mean it. I know Im going to hell so Ill bring the ice water.

Geez and I don't have a thing to wear! I think? How does one dress for Judgement Day?

Formal day wear like the recent royal wedding?
Formal Evening attire? Black tie and such?
Business Professional? Suit & Tie?
Business Casual? you know like Doug Parker aka the unmade bed?

Or doesn't God care?

I think Speedo's and Thongs are out, probably send you straight to Hell, no St Peter, no nothing. Just right to Beelzebub himself, no wait, no First Class upgrade. But if as the Bible says, Jesus will come as a thief in the night, then what about those of us who sleep naked? Preachers often speak about "Being Naked Before God" but somehow I don't think they meant my flabby, man boobed, grey haired old ass.

So what's a brother to do? Maybe I'll dummy up a Birth Certificate and become POTUS!! Yeah that's it! That's the ticket.

Is the story made up? Would it be more acceptable to you if it appeared in Fox?

Made up? In other words, you attempt now to include Fox in your WND issue?

In other words, CBS/NBC/CBS cover those things FOX does too? :lol:

Do you even read what's on WND? If you did you would know they spealiize is printing discredited crap regarding the Presidents place of birth as if it were actual fact. You would also know that two of their favoarite contributors also say the Bush administartion either allowed 9-11 to happen or planed it. Of course WND and it's defenders never bother to mention little facts like that.

Back