Where's the Birth Certificate?

You want proof of every accusation? I'd settle for proof of one.

You have a problem with full disclosure? Why the hypocrisy? Proof of one, check this link out: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=275861. At the very least, only a blind follower could overlook something like this. B) B)

You have a problem with full disclosure? Why the hypocrisy? Proof of one, check this link out: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=275861. At the very least, only a blind follower could overlook something like this. B) B)

WND, news for idiots.

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2011/04/11/joseph_farah_wnd_misinformation

What else do you require? A stool Sample?

Well Sir or Madam I think it quite safe to say that I'm NOT a blind follower. I was perfect;y willing to let this play out and now it has.

Firstly I remain unconvinced that his releasing his birth certificate was not calculated from day one. The variable being how well or poorly his agenda was doing. By keeping the Birther issue alive and breathing he created the "Shiny Metal Object" that keeps the casual observer Mesmerized, Tranquilized and Anesthetized from the facts.

1. Unemployment rate sucks and really isn't improving
  2. Debt as a percent of GDP is soaring out of control
  3. Budget Deficits YoY have become unsustainable

Those three alone can turn this nation into a third world banana republic and what are we doing? wasting bandwidth both physically and metaphorically speaking on where, whether and IF The Empty Suit is a natural born citizen, like somehow knowing this will improve our situation as a nation.

I mean think about it for a second. suppose we found the proverbial "Smoking gun" and the man isn't eligible, then what boy genius? OR as would likely be the case, suppose we had the "Smoking Gun" proving he was a natural born citizen? Please enlighten me as to how knowing the answer one way or another will positively impact the three critical issues we face?

I REALLY want to know? You clowns are supposed to be such uber patriots so I must have missed the memo on exactly how 280 million people benefit from knowing with absolute certainty (Which appears to be what you're asking) that their POTUS is Natural Born. In short WIIFM (What's In It For Me)

If you can't answer, then I suggest you take your pail and shovel and find a different sandbox from which to throw sand.

Nice to see the "Shiny Metal Object" has yet to lose its lustre!

You guys ARE like Golden Retrievers.

TARP! Woof Shiny Woof, Cat Woof, Shiny Woof, Ball, Woof Shiny. All the while the Republicrats loot the Treasury for personal gain! Woof, Shiny, Ball, Shiny, Cat Woof Woof Shiny, Royal Wedding, Shiny, Woof Donald Trump, shiny Woof!

Progressive left wing wacko's............180 from WND

Does Salon.com peddle discredited conspiracy theories, i.e. lies, as if they are the truth? Does Salon.com try and present wacko's like Jerome Corsi and Philip Berg as reputable even though they both say 9-11 was an inside job and one likes to appear on neo-nazi radio shows?

Does Salon.com peddle discredited conspiracy theories, i.e. lies, as if they are the truth? Does Salon.com try and present wacko's like Jerome Corsi and Philip Berg as reputable even though they both say 9-11 was an inside job and one likes to appear on neo-nazi radio shows?

Talbot likes to rewrite history just like all progressives do....... :lol:

So in other words they don't peddle discredited conspiracy theroies as the truth. Nor do thye have people like Jerome Corsi or Philip Berg contributing to their site.

In a free market of ideas and concepts I think it best that all points of view be presented. It's up to the individual to determine the veracity of those views while weighing them against other Points of View. I read BOTH of the publications. I find both to be less than 100% credible. What is interesting is when their views overlap, which does happen now and again.

What I have difficulty with is Op-Ed being presented as reportage and in the modern news gathering business far to much Op-Ed is disguised as reportage of facts, Salon & WND being among the worst of the worst.

So in other words they don't peddle discredited conspiracy theroies as the truth. Nor do thye have people like Jerome Corsi or Philip Berg contributing to their site.

Read the sentence slowly.......do not attempt to rewrite my statement.

How'd they do during Clinton?? :lol:

You progressive? :lol:

Read the sentence slowly.......do not attempt to rewrite my statement.

How'd they do during Clinton?? :lol:

You progressive? :lol:

Read my sentence slowly. WND is just a modern day version of yellow jounalism. All your defelction, smiley faces, and snide remarks will not change that. As I have many times, it is news for idiots.

Back