Where's the Birth Certificate?

Trump is divorced twice and so am I, so what.

That's where he is going to have problems with a very strong wing of the GOP, evangelical Christians. Then there's his flip flopping on issues like abortion and health care. His idea of putting a 25% tariff on all goods from China goes agaist the Republicans position of free and open trade.

I guess you didnt read Art of the Deal, it wasnt a pittance, it was money and land.

Relative to whar Trump is worth now what he was left was not very much? A fortune to you or I perhaps but when measured against other Billionaires he wasn't left a whole lot

Was Donald Trump ever charged with a crime?
Was he ever convicted of a crime?
Was the old mans wealth anywhere close to what his Son has now?
Did Barack EVER build a company?
Did Barack EVER struggle to make a payroll?

If you don't ever try to start a company you'll sure as balls never take one through bankruptcy. True Freedom and Liberty in a Capitalist society means there are winners and losers. Trump lives on the edge, always has. He's a High risk, High reward guy and that is unlikely to change because he's running for office.

Trump is who he is. Do I want him as our next POTUS? No I don't. What I want is for him to run right up until about June of 2012 and then bow out, turning his delegates over to the likely nominee. In this election cycle I think it's extremely important to have a loud mouth stirring the pot while keep us focused on the critical issue of the day and based upon the current political climate Trump is the perfect man for the job. I want him to run, run hard and then get out of the way.

If we don't get our arms around this debt and enact a fair tax while returning to the founding principle that a government that governs best governs least and wait 4 years we will be at or very very close to the point of no return and our Grandchildren will live in a third world country.

The rhetoric should be saved for the election, we are not even in the primary season yet.

Its all a waste of time. And people get turned off from negative campaigning.

And glad to see you didnt address his failures as it was pointed out to you but me and others.

The headline says it all.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/special-report-the-day-america-took-leave-of-its-senses-2275816.html

The rhetoric should be saved for the election, we are not even in the primary season yet.

Its all a waste of time. And people get turned off from negative campaigning.

And glad to see you didnt address his failures as it was pointed out to you but me and others.

I don't have to address his FAILURES as to me his failures have turned out to be success delayed. I prefer to applaud the effort. I've met guys in business that have founded companies and gone BK more times than you can shake a stick at and they have a line out the door of Venture Capitalists licking their chops hoping to get a piece of the next Apple or Adobe.

Also bear in mind that despite four BK fillings Mr Trump played a huge part in the development of ACY, generating both support and hatred from every rung on the economic ladder there.

Without Trump in ACY there would not be 22 labor unions and about 40,000 workers many of whom work at the Trump Properties. There's a blurb in the Huffington post which I skimmed regarding some of Trumps early investors being "Mobbed Up". Well who controls the unions in ACY, which just happen to be heavily unionized? So of course Trump and anyone else was on some level involved with the mob. For years there were rumors and allegations that Steve Wynn was mobbed up and was developing in ACY as well.

Of course no one mentions the Empty Suit and his association with known weather underground bomber William Ayres, that's off limits or your a racist.

Having spent a lifetime in the Printing, Copying & Graphics Industry I did as requested and what I got appears to be a file conversion issue.

Checked the PDF Construction and I found a possible reason for what I saw.

PDF Producer - Mac OS X 10.6.7
PDF Version - 1.3 (Acrobat 4.x)

You'll note that the file was created on a Mac and that the PDF version is at least 4 years old. So what likely is happening is a conflict between Mac & PC. Depending what software was used to acquire the image it may or may not transfer across platform well. Some older image capture software (especially older versions) doesn't always write clean PDF's and it's an pretty old version of Acrobat as well. If you're still using Microsoft Vista it may not convert well.

I've seen all kinds of wacky stuff like this and troubleshooting is no fun. In the industry we would often asked for the native files if the PDF wasn't clean due to time and cost constraints.

IMO it's time to move on. Nothing to see here!

Acrobat 4.0 was released in April 1999.
Mac OS X 10.6.7 was released March 21, 2011
If you copy as an image, it comes out as presented. Copy it as text, then the 'anomalies' occur.
Why are the boarders around the scan 'exactly' the same color and pattern throughout the pdf?
If it was the same, you would expect to see 'at least' a break in the pattern, but none is there.
The page fold is discernible but the rest isn't.
Was it scanned as an image or text? Scan as an image and it's untouchable. This is very sloppy.
Why?
Because Merikans are gullible!
B) xUT

Acrobat 4.0 was released in April 1999.
Mac OS X 10.6.7 was released March 21, 2011
If you copy as an image, it comes out as presented. Copy it as text, then the 'anomalies' occur.
Why are the boarders around the scan 'exactly' the same color and pattern throughout the pdf?
If it was the same, you would expect to see 'at least' a break in the pattern, but none is there.
The page fold is discernible but the rest isn't.
Was it scanned as an image or text? Scan as an image and it's untouchable. This is very sloppy.
Why?
Because Merikans are gullible!
B) xUT

You have to look at the version of PDF which was 1.3 which lingered around for a bit. However you pretty much nailed it otherwise. now can we please move on. People are starting to look just plain foolish

Bon Appetit Birth Certificate…

I predicted multiple times that President Obama would produce the original long form birth certificate when it best served him to do so. Today that prophecy was fulfilled. I have always maintained that the birth certificate issue was a red herring smoke screen protecting Obama from facing the true issue of his ineligibility – dual nationality.

More

Is all that rustling out there the sound of grasping at straws?

Ya Sons A B*tches asked and received such a document but oh no keep that shiny metal object dangling out there so people can continue to be distracted from the fact that the rat B*stard Republicrats have run amok and are looting the Treasury with the precision of a laser guided warhead as you read this post.

Yepper we showed'em alright. We had our Tea Party and ACORN and NOTHING changed and now as we sit in our Wheel Chairs the uneducated, illiterate, lazy, self centered pricks we raised have a marginal tax rate over 50% and finally rise up in Righteous Indignation and shred the social safety net so they can afford to raise their kids.

Yep we sure showed'em. Remind yourself as you sit in your wheelchair gumming creamed corn at the local homeless shelter run by the Scientologists Thank God we got his Birth Certificate if for no other reason then we got one more shiny metal object to dangle regarding dual citizenship. Let's present a few more shiny metal object before they serve Jello. Hell if we plan correctly we can get two servings at the shelter.

The Revolution will not be televised

Is all that rustling out there the sound of grasping at straws?

Ya Sons A B*tches asked and received such a document but oh no keep that shiny metal object dangling out there so people can continue to be distracted from the fact that the rat B*stard Republicrats have run amok and are looting the Treasury with the precision of a laser guided warhead as you read this post.

Yepper we showed'em alright. We had our Tea Party and ACORN and NOTHING changed and now as we sit in our Wheel Chairs the uneducated, illiterate, lazy, self centered pricks we raised have a marginal tax rate over 50% and finally rise up in Righteous Indignation and shred the social safety net so they can afford to raise their kids.

Yep we sure showed'em. Remind yourself as you sit in your wheelchair gumming creamed corn at the local homeless shelter run by the Scientologists Thank God we got his Birth Certificate if for no other reason then we got one more shiny metal object to dangle regarding dual citizenship. Let's present a few more shiny metal object before they serve Jello. Hell if we plan correctly we can get two servings at the shelter.

The Revolution will not be televised
Creamed corn gives me the Schlitz :lol: :lol:

Back