What a Shame !

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Listen..........Glenn.

That loud clapping you hear in the distance is my applauding you.

IMO...it's your BEST post yet !
And here we thought you were just punchin' the clown!

Still waiting for la ti da lu lu to walk up to his local cop/firefighter/soldier and call him or her a parasitic worker.

southwind said:
And here we thought you were just punchin' the clown!

Hey....SHIIT-for-BRAINS.

Thanx for your monthly donation, I just saw my SS ck. was Direct deposited right on time.

Keep those 'Cards and Letters and SOCIAL SECURITY Payroll TAXES' coming !

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  !

Glenn Quagmire said:
Go tell your local cops, firefighters, water/sewer workers, or better yet, soldiers, that they are parasitic workers.

You are a real pos.

Glenn Quagmire said:
Still waiting for la ti da lu lu to walk up to his local cop/firefighter/soldier and call him or her a parasitic worker.

Last time I checked a fireman did not watch my house burn down while his UNION fed him lunch.

Local cops, firefighters, water/sewer workers, and soldiers are government employees. Bears works for a private enterprise subsidized by taxpayer money.

That taxpayer money is being used to overcompensate unskilled, poorly performing labor like Bears in exchange for votes. So yeah, he is a parasite.

Now, feel free to say something else from the libtard playbook.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
go get another parasitic job (subsidized by the tax payers)
You said the above. Own it. Keep on slamming those hard working people who support you.

You know the ones. Those who are paid (subsidized) with taxpayer funds. They will support you and fight for you even if you call them parasitic libtards.

I see how you had to go back and edit your post to make sure you threw in your obligatory "libtard" comment. At least you are predictable.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Hey....SHIIT-for-BRAINS.

Thanx for your monthly donation, I just saw my SS ck. was Direct deposited right on time.

Keep those 'Cards and Letters and SOCIAL SECURITY Payroll TAXES' coming !

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  !
Someone's got to pay your way.............welcome!

Glenn Quagmire said:
You said the above. Own it. Keep on slamming those hard working people who support you.

You know the ones. Those who are paid (subsidized) with taxpayer funds. They will support you and fight for you even if you call them parasitic libtards.

I see how you had to go back and edit your post to make sure you threw in your obligatory "libtard" comment. At least you are predictable.
Like I said, right out of the libtard playbook.

I think most people here are smart enough to see your game Glenn.

There is a big difference between being an employee of and being subsidized by. You are playing stupid, and doing it very well I might add.

If I had an ounce of respect for you, I might care about your opinion.

I don't.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Like I said, right out of the libtard playbook.

I think most people here are smart enough to see your game Glenn.

There is a big difference between being an employee of and being subsidized by. You are playing stupid, and doing it very well I might add.

If I had an ounce of respect for you, I might care about your opinion.

I don't.

Ah ........'WHAT PEOPLE HERE' are Smart Enough to see through 'Glens Game' ???
YOU ?
Signals ?
Eolesen ?
(please don't tell us)....'southwindBAG   ?????????

You're a Sanctimonious DOUCHE BAG...' LU - LI - LU '  !!!!!!

Latest posts

Back