What a Shame !

SparrowHawk said:

As a Citizen I did not make the rules, I merely sat down and read them and made them work to my advantage. As long as I obeyed the rules/law and was not tried & convicted of a crime my using the rules for the best possible outcome for me does not fit my definition of abuse.

Said every member of congress...

SparrowHawk said:
I did not make the rules, I merely sat down and read them and made them work to my advantage. As long as I obeyed the rules/law and was not tried & convicted of a crime my using the rules for the best possible outcome for me does not fit my definition of abuse.
The Federal Reserve says the same thing. It seems that you disagree with the abuse thing.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

I've Never agreed with you MORE than I do in this case Sparrow.

FUUK them, B-4 they .. F-U, and there is NO ONE on this board (if they are honest with themselves in the privacy of thier own mind) that can honestly say they won't !!!!!!!!!
Yeah, they give you a high paying job and ask very little of you (and probably expect very little to), they pay a large portion of your healthcare, they provide you a decent pension. Those fiends. I can see how they are really abusing you. HOW DARE THEY!!!!

They even expect you to serve their customers (between voting).

I really, really, really hope they fire you. I really do.

Trust me there are plenty of people who abuse FMLA.
Now that's funny and I'm sure it is over your head!

If people abuse the FMLA, Obama's PAY maternity leave solution will definitely end the abuse!

Brilliant! I think your DNC phone is disconnected.

signals said:
Another Bear's Soap Box Spotlight Post. What did the #@$%ing Republicans do now?
I believe Republicans are targeting Bears!

Also heard their hard drives crashed, so of course, we won't be able to prove it!
trenchcoat.gif

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Yeah, they give you a high paying job and ask very little of you (and probably expect very little to), they pay a large portion of your healthcare, they provide you a decent pension. Those fiends. I can see how they are really abusing you. HOW DARE THEY!!!!

They even expect you to serve their customers (between voting).

I really, really, really hope they fire you. I really do.

I got a NEWS FLASH for you...." LU...LU ",
THEY CAN'T  (You DUMB SHIIT) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY dell,

Your 'Latest'  is one of your GREATEST BEAR Photo's  !

My ol' HOMEY  is the Absolute BEST   !!!!!!

(Minus the F'n  'GOP Thing)

WOW Sparrow.  Pennsylvania huh ?  I wonder what 'dell feels about this  ??

Seriously though,   While we may go 'round and round about Unions,...Unions ARE a lot like a P I attorney.  

Corperations have whole divisions of Legal Eagles (the large company's), but the theory is the same.

Look, a persons JOB (assuming they have a Job) is a valuable commodity.  And lets face it. The reason we ALL see the TV commercials prompting on-the-job Injured people to call.....' Ira Goldberg '  who speaks into the camera saying......"If you've been Injured at work, or in a car accident, call 800 - DEF-ENCE"...is because there's a BIG market for them.
Supply and demand if you will.
NO supply,...............NO demand.
But guess who's supplying the "Supply" ! 

The cases that give me a nice ERECTION, are the ones that settle...with a non disclosure clause, so the rest of the World can Never find out how much it cost them.

OH, and WHY did it cost 'them' ?
Because THEY were at FAULT  !!

No wonder the G-D Republicans always want TORT Reform.

PS,
My attorney is the Husband of a sitting US Senator.
And mine is the Brother of a former Attorney General!----- So what!? And the currant  chairman of the House Armed Services Committee was my old neighbor in Santa Clarita, Calif. -------Again! So what?

I got a NEWS FLASH for you...." LU...LU ",
THEY CAN'T  (You DUMB SHIIT) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical UNION employee arrogance. I would love to see the look on your face when they do. As stupid as you are it is just a matter of time.

Then I suppose you will go get another parasitic job (subsidized by the tax payers) or depend on the government to "feed the bears".

La Li Lu Le Lo said:

Typical UNION employee arrogance. I would love to see the look on your face when they do. As stupid as you are it is just a matter of time.

Then I suppose you will go get another parasitic job (subsidized by the tax payers) or depend on the government to "feed the bears".

Hey  'LU-LU'

Feed...." THIS "  !!!

La Li Lu Le Lo said:

Now that's keeper!------ How about don't "feed the bears!" LOL

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
another parasitic job (subsidized by the tax payers)
Go tell your local cops, firefighters, water/sewer workers, or better yet, soldiers, that they are parasitic workers.

You are a real pos.

Listen..........Glenn.

That loud clapping you hear in the distance is my applauding you.

IMO...it's your BEST post yet !

Latest posts

Back