United-US Airways marriage faces better chance this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mr Kelly,

Just when has either carrier NOT had operational chaos? I musta missed a memo. :lol:

All kidding aside if I were WN I'd be salivating over this event. US and UA merging would make HP/US look like a Sunday School picnic Labor contract wise, operations wise and otherwise.

Can you imagine! Forget about the East vs. West! It will be East vs. West vs. United. Oh, and United is bigger so they would be laughing they arses off watching us fight (East and West) and then try to get the Westies on their side and then they would be laughing at us even more. Then, can you imagine our East senior mamas fighting with their agents and with their senior mamas over the last seat or jumpseat. The funniest part would be to watch our senior mamas who only fly transatlantic fly on one of their transatlantic flights with a bunch of United Flight Attendants and try to take over the position they want and try and run the service how they want it! Or better yet, ask them "How did you get this trip?" I wonder if some of our senior mamas could handle it. They would be in "the big leagues" since our cheesy transatlantic service is so lame and substandard. :lol:

Can you imagine! Forget about the East vs. West! It will be East vs. West vs. United. Oh, and United is bigger so they would be laughing they arses off watching us fight (East and West) and then try to get the Westies on their side and then they would be laughing at us even more. Then, can you imagine our East senior mamas fighting with their agents and with their senior mamas over the last seat or jumpseat. The funniest part would be to watch our senior mamas who only fly transatlantic fly on one of their transatlantic flights with a bunch of United Flight Attendants and try to take over the position they want and try and run the service how they want it! Or better yet, ask them "How did you get this trip?" I wonder if some of our senior mamas could handle it. They would be in "the big leagues" since our cheesy transatlantic service is so lame and substandard. :lol:
Ha HA HA ...... Here you go GALLEY HAG wash these dishes!!

i dont want to be Galley Hag, I have 54+ years with the company!

Too bad, I'm original United, and we've been around since the Jesus days!!

:up:

Ha HA HA ...... Here you go GALLEY HAG wash these dishes!!

i dont want to be Galley Hag, I have 54+ years with the company!

Too bad, I'm original United, and we've been around since the Jesus days!!

:up:

LOL! You gotta love karma! I would pay to watch that happen! Classic!

Shannon: If you think our dessert is good, I bet United's is even better. What if they cancel a TA flight that you're working? I bet you'll get all kinds of good food. ;)

LOL! You gotta love karma! I would pay to watch that happen! Classic!

Shannon: If you think our dessert is good, I bet United's is even better. What if they cancel a TA flight that you're working? I bet you'll get all kinds of good food. ;)
I will put a hurting on that cheesecake any time there is extra...and if UA has better cheesecake...well I just hope they don't require a pregnancy dress to get a maternity top.

I bet some snotty blockholders would get bumped to RSV because of the seniority list dating back to 200 a.d.

United and US Airways Flight Attendant Leaders Comment on Merger Reports

See Story

United/US Airways deal must be inked soon to get anti-trust review by current administration

See Story

United Receives Lender Approval for Credit Facility Amendment

See Story

Regards,

USA320Pilot

I wonder if they will create another DC Air! :lol: But, what would they name it this time? Any ideas?

Derriere??

ddj9mt.jpg

representing over 21,000 flight attendants,
That's sad. All this worry and they only have HOW MANY FLIGHT ATTENDANTS?

UAL had 15,175 active flight attendants as of May 3, 2008. If you;d like I can even knock them down to base. I really don't see what the big deal is. We're Flight Attendants.....give us a bottle of wine, we'll be fine.

fyi - we have a purser program that is pretty cut in stone interntionally. Even United doesn't choose who gets to be the pursers. They are hand selected from a British firm. You may want to let the 'girls' know that us younger pursers are on our way...........................and we run a tight ship. Also, you can't take that purser from us............it's ours. You work for us. (let us know how you like that crew juice, ok) Welcome aboard OUR SHIP.

Senate hearing has implications for possible United Airlines, U.S. Airways deal

See Story

Regards,

USA320Pilot

You work for us. (let us know how you like that crew juice, ok) Welcome aboard OUR SHIP.

I'll second that! I always brief our Purser and the rest of the cabin crew that upon arrival (Europe/South America) that crew juice is fully authorized and highly encouraged.....and will be graded! Sure does wonders for crew morale and great layovers. Here's to working together and taking care of our own.

Cheers,
Z B)

The UAL board is telling pilots, US and UA to delay pushbacks, sick out, etc, etc, etc, to block the merger.

I realize you guys have been through a lot, honestly I do, but do you think that acting out in a very expensive way is going to help either carrier survive?

Isn't there some other way to conduct yourself that doesn't make my job at the gates a nightmare, stranding people all over the place, people who saved all year long for their disney vacation - - in the crapper..etc...) because you wanna drive a point home?

Isn't it obvious you guys don't wanna merge through your public statements?

Is it REALLY necessary to handle it this way, REALLY? Im not trying to be flame baitey here or whatever, but if you DO make your point that way and the carrier goes under, what will you have accomplished? Where are you going to work?

Honestly....this is getting absolutely rediculous.

Shannon exactly. Those kind of tactics solve what? To help put the company out of business in serious times as this? Good luck finding a job at another airline in this industry. :lol: Don't get all crazy now. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back