United-US Airways marriage faces better chance this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
The merger plan is to combine the best of the two and sell the other half to Southworst. :D They'll find a way to make money with the scraps. If youre a pilot and lucky youll go to Southworst with the equipment. :rolleyes:

This is going to be wild! Hang-on!

You do not see 767 on the pilot boards since this ill fated attempt of a merger was announced.
Actually, the wife & I were on vacation in Germany picking up my new BMW and driving it around Bavaria. :up: (Awesome experience btw! For anyone in the market for a new car I highly recommend it!)
Plus, since I've been ignoring EastUS, things have been relatively peaceful around here.

But thanks for caring. It's nice to know you missed me. ;)

Perhaps I'll ignore you too...

<ignore>
<click>

Hey Mr Kelly,

Just when has either carrier NOT had operational chaos? I musta missed a memo. :lol:

All kidding aside if I were WN I'd be salivating over this event. US and UA merging would make HP/US look like a Sunday School picnic Labor contract wise, operations wise and otherwise.

"CHAOS" is the best level of operation for LCC.

From there it only gets worse. Next level below CHAOS is BEDLAM, then PANDEMONIUM, then OH DEAR LORD CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? and finally OH HE** I GIVE UP!

Given the good weather today on the east coast, I think the operational mode is BEDLAM.

Since one or more other threads got started about the merger we have created a new master thread for merger discussions. Please migrate this over there.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back