United-US Airways marriage faces better chance this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would that happen?

I think what you may be proposing is a three-way arbitrated merge, which would obviate the "nic" anyway.
It would be a two-way arbitrated merger, not three-way.

And Nic would be used as the snapshot for the US Airways pilot group.

Good luck with that. I can just about guarantee that ain't gonna happen. One thing is CERTAIN. If this merger happens, a lot of folks from ALL THREE companies will be out on the street. If you don't believe that, you're dreaming!

Whatever...until a judge rules the list is fradulent because the wrong information was used.

Anyway, I think the merger of US Airways and United Airlines will be the cluster f*&* of the millenium. These two airlines couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag. It will be a huge mistake.

Doogie walk away now ---- running would be best.

Later,
Eye

Back from Dick's cornfield

Whatever...until a judge rules the list is fradulent because the wrong information was used.

Anyway, I think the merger of US Airways and United Airlines will be the cluster f*&* of the millenium. These two airlines couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag. It will be a huge mistake.

Doogie walk away now ---- running would be best.

Later,
Eye

Back from Dick's cornfield
There are not three companies, there are two.

And Nic, per even Seham (USAPA's attorney), would be the snapshot.

And the list is just fine. The information used was accurate and undisputed by the east MC.

There are not three companies, there are two.

And Nic, per even Seham (USAPA's attorney), would be the snapshot.

And the list is just fine. The information used was accurate and undisputed by the east MC.

Enjoy the fantasy......which is exactly what that is, unless my UA comrades are lying ;) Of course; said comrades have only been around at UA longer than AWA has even existed, so they must be "out of touch" but..so/etc ;) As utterly astoninishing as it might seem to the AWA bunch...even the "Staunch Alpa"/presumed/fantasized/etc..great supporters of the Holy Righteous Position of all of 1700 or so total AWA pilots...aren't without their own notions as to how to establish any combined list...whatta' concept!? ;)

PS: They don't much even slightly CARE about anything being "undisputed by the east MC" or have even the slightest concern for whatever your bunch has said/done/etc. Amazingly enough? = They don't see AWA pilots as representative of the pinnacle of aviation's elite, nor worth ANY special consideration...sorry.

I guess that wee'll all just have to see how the future plays out...as is always the case.

Enjoy the fantasy......which is exactly what that is, unless my UA comrades are lying ;) Of course; said comrades have only been around at UA longer than AWA has even existed, so they must be "out of touch" but..so/etc ;) As utterly astoninishing as it might seem to the AWA bunch...even the "Staunch Alpa"/presumed/fantasized/etc..great supporters of the Holy Righteous Position of all of 1700 or so total AWA pilots...aren't without their own notions as to how to establish any combined list...whatta' concept!? ;)

PS: They don't much even slightly CARE about anything being "undisputed by the east MC" or have the slightest concern for whatever your bunch has said/done/etc.
Wow, all that and you said absolutely nothing.

Amazing.

Wow, all that and you said absolutely nothing.

Amazing.

If that was too much to process...I'll again merely note: "Enjoy the fantasy" :rolleyes: Professed "statements of truth" from yourself and your group have ALL proved entirely foolish and false thus far..and I merely meant to offer up some aspect of actual reality for your consideration...knowing ahead of time..that doing such is a fool's errand around your "camp" .

Jeez, does every thread...no matter what the topic....have to turn into an argument between the pilots??? Next thing you know, the thread on F/A uniforms is going to be a US East vs. US West pilot pi**ing contest, with UA pilot comments thrown in.

PS: They don't much even slightly CARE about anything being "undisputed by the east MC" or have even the slightest concern for whatever your bunch has said/done/etc. Amazingly enough? = They don't see AWA pilots as representative of the pinnacle of aviation's elite, nor worth ANY special consideration...sorry.

I guess that wee'll all just have to see how the future plays out...as is always the case.

You guys have a thread to have your p*ssing contest. Is it possible to have a post where we can discuss other things besides the pilot group and their constant bickering? If the merger does happen then you guys can sort out your seniority til then could you spare the rest of us from your constant back and forth about who will be more senior than whom??

You guys have a thread to have your p*ssing contest. Is it possible to have a post where we can discuss other things besides the pilot group and their constant bickering? If the merger does happen then you guys can sort out your seniority til then could you spare the rest of us from your constant back and forth about who will be more senior than whom??

Stewguy86: Jeez, does every thread...no matter what the topic....have to turn into an argument between the pilots??? Next thing you know, the thread on F/A uniforms is going to be a US East vs. US West pilot pi**ing contest, with UA pilot comments thrown in."

Point fully taken folks...umm..my Bad for responding in such fashion...Sorry. It's clear that ALL groups/All of us, need to be properly concerned with this merger potential..and NO..it ain't "just about me" nor any/all of the "precious" pilots.

Stewguy86: Jeez, does every thread...no matter what the topic....have to turn into an argument between the pilots??? Next thing you know, the thread on F/A uniforms is going to be a US East vs. US West pilot pi**ing contest, with UA pilot comments thrown in."

Point fully taken folks...umm..my Bad for responding in such fashion...Sorry. It's clear that ALL groups/All of us, need to be properly concerned with this merger potential..and NO..it ain't "just about me" nor any/all of the precious pilots.

The patience it is wearing very thin with you guys. You have a labor thread keep your bickering there. It's the same argument rehashed and regurgitated on a daily basis. Maybe you guys like hearing it over and over and over and over again but it's beyond annoying now on threads that it's not related to.

The patience it is wearing very thin with you guys. You have a labor thread keep your bickering there. It's the same argument rehashed and regurgitated on a daily basis. Maybe you guys like hearing it over and over and over and over again but it's beyond annoying now on threads that it's not related to.

OK..so one proper apology isn't sufficient for you? OK = News Flash: We're ALL in this together. We're here to move passengers...period. I fully respect, and even am amazed at the constant efforts by the gate agents, mechanics/etc and, especially the FA's that actually keep this fiasco going. Your anger's misplaced. Have a good evening.

OK..so one proper apology isn't sufficient for you? OK = News Flash: We're ALL in this together. We're here to move passengers...period. I fully respect, and even am amazed at the constant efforts by the gate agents, mechanics/etc and, especially the FA's that actually keep this fiasco going. Your anger's misplaced. Have a good evening.

No, I'm not angry just annoyed. Big difference.

No, I'm not angry just annoyed. Big difference.

Understood, and welcome aboard..these are trying times for all. This is the most utterly unstable, and even insane sort of industry work to ever be found outside of Hollywood and actual politics..and yet, we're all still here ;) Go figure ;)

PS: "Annoyed" is a common state of mind as a result....regardless...and again = my bad for following up postings, and distracting the thread earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back