Twu Survey-do Not Discard

Decision 2004 said:
Hey mojo, you coming to Tulsa next month? I hear your your Aircraft Engineer group that reports to John Beavers is scheduled to arrive in Tulsa on September 1st, 2004. Why dont you guys need Aircraft Engineers on the MCI base anymore?
[post="172194"][/post]​

737 engineers will follow the 737 to Tulsa. Next question?

Hey Rusty your right TWU's out look on the vote happening appears to have changed. They know it is coming. Time for the leaders of TWU to beg for forgiveness. They now know the vote is coming and they have nothing to defend but lies and concessions. The Board has determined that the single craft or class of Airline Mechanics, Ground Service, Plant Maintenance, and Fleet Service Personnel is no longer a proper craft or class at either American or TWA-LLC. The proper crafts or classes are Mechanics and Related Employees, and Fleet Service Employees. 29 NMB 240, 251 NO VOTE :angry: NO PEACE!!!!

Received my TWU survey today in the mail,

Another TWU joke and smoke and mirrors.

We have seen this before.

I will attach a large and heavy brick and return it with my opinions. Let me know how much the brick postage cost the TWU. I can tell you it was $11.85 for the brick sent to AMFA from the Tulsa TWU supporter on a "business reply". I now get to return the favor.

Thanks Little Jim, I have been patiently awaiting my turn.

Decision 2004 said:

I will attach a large and heavy brick and return it with my opinions. Let me know how much the brick postage cost the TWU. I can tell you it was $11.85 for the brick sent to AMFA from the Tulsa TWU supporter on a "business reply". I now get to return the favor.

[post="172790"][/post]​

How childish :down:

I too have received my survey in the mail today. I have completed my survey and recommend that we as members of the TWU return our surveys to get the "honest pulse" of this membership...! I do look forward to the final analysis of the data obtained.

Thanx...HSS :up:

mojo13 said:
How childish :down:
[post="172827"][/post]​

That is exactly what I thought when AMFA National reported the brick returned by a Tulsa TWU supporter to Laconia and the charges that applied to the act. You guys never hold your own to equal standards so we fight fire with fire. Call me all the names you want, but you will get the brick in the mail.

Dave, I would appreciate you keeping this e-mail to yourself.

There is no way I can defend the TWU. We here at MCI are still in a learning curve as to the ways of the TWU. The mindset of the local and it's members are still IAM. We do not know the history of AA and it's relation with the TWU except for what we read on the BBs and what we learned through the transition team (and that was not much). With what little time I have been involved I can see a daily frustration between ourselves and TWU. I did get involved because it was a fresh start, a new company, a new union and I thought that maybe this would be my opportunity to help shape our local into something positive. That is not going to happen here no matter who the Union is. To many oldtimers set in thier ways. When the oldtimers retire and new blood is here then maybe things will change. The e-board here busts their ass for the membership and still there is no respect from the company or the membership, because we just don't know what we are doing yet.

Let me tell you the way it really is here at MCI... When the IAM left, the IAM people who were involved with the union just switched coats and became TWU. If AMFA was to get in, those same people would switch coats again and be AMFA. People want to #### but no-one wants to get involved. When your members don't want to step up to the plate, all you get is the die-hard rhetoric that we are all used to hearing.

I agree with Chuck Schalk when he said that if the TWU is so sure of itself, then lets have a vote and get it over with. My personal opinion is that you guys will kick their ass at a debate, but which debate will get the headlines?

AMFA@DFW ,(who I think is **** ****** but I'm not sure,) wants to turn this thing into a circus. I am not willing to stand up and debate or defend the TWU because my loyalty is just not there. Like I said in my post, there are more qualified people to do that.

again, this is where I'm coming from and please keep it confidential.

mojo,

Did you return your survey with the above information enclosed?

High Speed Steel said:
I too have received my survey in the mail today. I have completed my survey and recommend that we as members of the TWU return our surveys to get the "honest pulse" of this membership...! I do look forward to the final analysis of the data obtained.

Thanx...HSS :up:
[post="172828"][/post]​

The twu survey was handed out to AMTs this morning and everyone gave it back to our Chairman. Our Chairman is a great AMT & Chairman. But he understood why no one wanted to fill out the useless survey. Can one of the many twu supporting alias using cowards explain why videtich and the other local president lackey were appointed and not elected by the membership to the international?

The twu knows EXACTLY what the AMTs want but are unable to deliver. That is because the twu will never change for the better. The NMB will grant an election and the twu will lose.

Ken MacTiernan said:
The twu survey was handed out to AMTs this morning and everyone gave it back to our Chairman. Our Chairman is a great AMT & Chairman. But he understood why no one wanted to fill out the useless survey. Can one of the many twu supporting alias using cowards explain why videtich and the other local president lackey were appointed and not elected by the membership to the international?

The twu knows EXACTLY what the AMTs want but are unable to deliver. That is because the twu will never change for the better. The NMB will grant an election and the twu will lose.
[post="172894"][/post]​

Bravo Ken, I now even have less respect for you than before. You have displayed your cowardice in the lack of participation in this important survey. I thought you demanded respect as a professional? Aren't you one who wishes to be noticed for their contribution to the profession? Why will you not participate and have your voice heard? I hope that we as a labor force are never faced with your type of representation. One must be willing to face challenges that you may not believe supports you as an individual, but may be nessesary to support the represented body of the membership. <_<

--------------------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

QUOTE(mojo13 @ Aug 25 2004, 05:21 PM)
How childish

That is exactly what I thought when AMFA National reported the brick returned by a Tulsa TWU supporter to Laconia and the charges that applied to the act. You guys never hold your own to equal standards so we fight fire with fire. Call me all the names you want, but you will get the brick in the mail.

Dave, I would appreciate you keeping this e-mail to yourself.

There is no way I can defend the TWU. We here at MCI are still in a learning curve as to the ways of the TWU. The mindset of the local and it's members are still IAM. We do not know the history of AA and it's relation with the TWU except for what we read on the BBs and what we learned through the transition team (and that was not much). With what little time I have been involved I can see a daily frustration between ourselves and TWU. I did get involved because it was a fresh start, a new company, a new union and I thought that maybe this would be my opportunity to help shape our local into something positive. That is not going to happen here no matter who the Union is. To many oldtimers set in thier ways. When the oldtimers retire and new blood is here then maybe things will change. The e-board here busts their ass for the membership and still there is no respect from the company or the membership, because we just don't know what we are doing yet.

Let me tell you the way it really is here at MCI... When the IAM left, the IAM people who were involved with the union just switched coats and became TWU. If AMFA was to get in, those same people would switch coats again and be AMFA. People want to #### but no-one wants to get involved. When your members don't want to step up to the plate, all you get is the die-hard rhetoric that we are all used to hearing.

I agree with Chuck Schalk when he said that if the TWU is so sure of itself, then lets have a vote and get it over with. My personal opinion is that you guys will kick their ass at a debate, but which debate will get the headlines?

AMFA@DFW ,(who I think is **** ****** but I'm not sure,) wants to turn this thing into a circus. I am not willing to stand up and debate or defend the TWU because my loyalty is just not there. Like I said in my post, there are more qualified people to do that.

again, this is where I'm coming from and please keep it confidential.

mojo,

Did you return your survey with the above information enclosed?

Hmmmf? Whats that smell??? Must be amfa integrity bubbling up again. I must say Decision 2004, you are consistant...

Decision 2004 said:

[post="172790"][/post]​
I was told tonight 20 pounds of rocks also do well.

Just my 2 cents worth...AMFA might have received a brick as you stated, but it was just one and how do you know it was a TWU supporter? There are those on the floor that want nothing to do with supporting anyone's union, TWU or AMFA.

This type of foolishness I assure you was not brought to the membership by Mr. Little nor asked to be enacted upon by him. Blame aimlessly as you might Stewart but your acts speak and represent your character, or definite lack thereof.

You are still a nobody wanting to be a somebody at whatever cost ...shame.

Nightwatch said:
Just my 2 cents worth...AMFA might have received a brick as you stated, but it was just one and how do you know it was a TWU supporter? There are those on the floor that want nothing to do with supporting anyone's union, TWU or AMFA.

This type of foolishness I assure you was not brought to the membership by Mr. Little nor asked to be enacted upon by him. Blame aimlessly as you might Stewart but your acts speak and represent your character, or definite lack thereof.

You are still a nobody wanting to be a somebody at whatever cost ...shame.
[post="172935"][/post]​

ROFLMAO, You really got me on that one.

Look for the BRICK next week!

Hey Nightwatch, I think "OL" Decision is in that "reactionary mode" again...! His character is in fact less to be desired as a Unionist....I too am glad he is an amfa organizer.....!!!!!!!!

------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

Definitely complete the survey. Make a copy, too. I suggest everyone fill out the survey. This way, if nothing changes, we can whip out out copies and ask why nothing has changed!

Back