TWU/IAM Association Poll

Are you for or against the proposed TWU/IAM Association?

• Total voters
700UW said:
Stockholm Syndrome?

And you and your fellow mechanics let what happened to you happen, you only have yourself, AA and the laws to blame.

You all whine and cry on the boards, but yet you vote in concessions and voted in on giving up work over the past what 50 years?

If you cant make a change happen in over 50 years, then you have no one to blame except yourselves.

But its easier to blame everyone else, isnt it?

Its AA, its TWU, its IBT, its NMB, etc.......
Same could be said about the IAM at USAIR who have been at the bottom of the industry for 13 years and counting!

Josh

737823 said:
Same could be said about the IAM at USAIR who have been at the bottom of the industry for 13 years and counting!

Josh
Then why is the PMUS CBA for M&R better than the PMAA CBA?

And still waiting:

You claim you are a passenger who works in the financial sector.

One you are too involved in the DL Grassroots Thread with name dropping and posting misinformation and lies, in regards to the IAM, US and its workers and the same for AA. 

You start threads that are pure flamebait, just like many of your posts are flamebait, look at how many threads you started that the Mods locked because of it being flamebait.

You name drop and bring up former and current officers of the IAM, the TWU and CWA.

You lie constantly, and insult and attack the IAM, its members and US and its workers.

You are in way too deep, know too many things, to be just a passenger, so you are not what you claim, you are being fed information which most of it is incorrect.

You run with misinformation and certain posters posts that you dont even verify and you accept what someone like Bob Owens posts is gospel and he wasnt even at US nor in the IAM.

You have been asked numerous times by myself and other posters to come clean, you wont, so we know you arent what you claim and I am waiting like Paul Harvey for the rest of the story.

NYer said:
Oh. It's not a fence, it's actually mountains that you straddle.

Usually when you're neutral you refrain from making an opinion on side or the other. You, on the other hand, agree with both sides and sometimes within the same post. That's is not neutral, that's pandering.

neutral: not helping or supporting either side in a conflict, disagreement, etc.; impartial

Actually you see only black and white, friend or foe. If people don't agree with you to the point of unwavering loyalty where your opinions are the only ones that matter they're cast aside into the abyss. No other points of view besides yours matter and I've yet to see or hear you ever say to another "I see your point" Doesn't seem to be a part of your lexicon.

How long is that list of enemies you have now? How many people do you work with that try to talk to you and say hello and only get that nod from you that's become all too familiar now? At your age you should have learned to accept the greys of people and that they have their own minds. Guess you're just not interested in them cause they don't stroke your ego?

737823 said:
It isn't better your CBA is worse and imposes a lower overall cost.

Josh
You are totally wrong and lying once again.

It only costs more as there are way more in the M&R side at AA than US.

Compare everything article by article and you will see PMUS CBA is better.

Still waiting:

You claim you are a passenger who works in the financial sector.

One you are too involved in the DL Grassroots Thread with name dropping and posting misinformation and lies, in regards to the IAM, US and its workers and the same for AA. 

You start threads that are pure flamebait, just like many of your posts are flamebait, look at how many threads you started that the Mods locked because of it being flamebait.

You name drop and bring up former and current officers of the IAM, the TWU and CWA.

You lie constantly, and insult and attack the IAM, its members and US and its workers.

You are in way too deep, know too many things, to be just a passenger, so you are not what you claim, you are being fed information which most of it is incorrect.

You run with misinformation and certain posters posts that you dont even verify and you accept what someone like Bob Owens posts is gospel and he wasnt even at US nor in the IAM.

You have been asked numerous times by myself and other posters to come clean, you wont, so we know you arent what you claim and I am waiting like Paul Harvey for the rest of the story.

700UW said:
Then why is the PMUS CBA for M&R better than the PMAA CBA?
And still waiting:

You recommended that no one respond to josh but how is it you can not control yourself?
If you would stop replying, we wouldn't have to see your love fest tirade as well.
Put josh on ignore and try your own recommendation, no one else replies to him besides you and Tim.
JMHO

WeAAsles said:
Actually you see only black and white, friend or foe. If people don't agree with you to the point of unwavering loyalty where your opinions are the only ones that matter they're cast aside into the abyss. No other points of view besides yours matter and I've yet to see or hear you ever say to another "I see your point" Doesn't seem to be a part of your lexicon.

How long is that list of enemies you have now? How many people do you work with that try to talk to you and say hello and only get that nod from you that's become all too familiar now? At your age you should have learned to accept the greys of people and that they have their own minds. Guess you're just not interested in them cause they don't stroke your ego?

Should I go cry to mommy? Oh no! people don't like me. Boo Hoo.

I have my convictions and I have my position. I will not waver on them because I need someone to like me, or I have to be agreeable. I could care less what others think of me and I won't change who I am so that someone else can tell what my worth is.

If you like that kind of thing. Then go to it, wish you luck on your endeavors to be liked, to be considerate and to be agreeable.

You know who falls into those categories, fence walkers.

WeAAsles said:
I'm very sorry to read this. Good luck to all those affected.

Hey TWU, let's keep ourselves on the sidelines while other airlines close stations before we even get to the table and try to reopen ours or negotiated better Scope.

No, wait. WeAAsles says we need to be patient and have faith you're working on things. It doesn't matter you don't talk to us.

Never mind, take your time. WeAAsles has us calm and convinced us everything is fine. Pheeeeew!

700UW said:
He is way too wrapped up in the IAM Grassroots efforts at DL for the FAs and ACS.

He has been asked over and over to come clean and  yet still doesnt, so he is a fraud and has a hidden agenda.

Interesting that the same could be said of you.

And I WAS an airline employee for 20 years and long time IAM Member, he was not.

Back