TWU and the Company reached a Tentative Agreement

Yes I am a US citizen.

The union's goal is to get the best deal for its members and yes would like it to pass by an overwhelming margin because it is so good for them. On the other side of the table is the Company and they want it to pass by 50% +1 because it means they gave just enough to get it through.

There will always be some group that is unhappy with the outcome.
Thats the problem with industrial unionism everyone is a number! Thank you for proving that point.

Really, who even thinks like you? You are truly beyond creepy. BTW refer to Chuck's post above in regard to your assertion about the economic outlook for airlines back in 1995.
Boyd is a consulting group. Just like BCG, Bain, and McKinsey & Co. They all get paid for advice. Chuck and others are disregarding the consultants advice now aren't they. The consultants and experts all say that the unions will lose in BK court and that it is best to accept the TA now. Don't take the risk.

So if you are saying you believe the consultants and not the TWU, me, realitychk, HSS, and others then great. You will be voting yes and you have come to your senses.

BTW, for those who are interested, I am a Licensed AMT and have been for 40 years. i am also a critic of AMFA and their clones because I've heard Delle's BS, and I'm not one of his kool-aid drinkers like you are. If the NWA AMFA strategy didn't teach you people anything, you guts are dumber than door knobs!

Yes I am a US citizen.

The union's goal is to get the best deal for its members and yes would like it to pass by an overwhelming margin because it is so good for them. On the other side of the table is the Company and they want it to pass by 50% +1 because it means they gave just enough to get it through.

There will always be some group that is unhappy with the outcome.

The union's goal is to get the best deal for its members

Then why are the mechanics last in pay with the rest of the TWU?

The union's goal is to get the best deal for its members

Then why are the mechanics last in pay with the rest of the TWU?
I guess putting thousands out of work is good deal. That's why you are voting no? To get a good deal for some members as long as you are in that group.

Why are the mechanics last in pay? The TWU negotiated a deal where you would not be last in pay but number two behind WN but it was voted down because that wasn't good enough. Own it Buck, you voted no on the belief that people like Bob, Ruiz, Rojas, Peterson, and Pike would get you a great deal better than the July 2010 TA.

You HAD a great deal. Now you are stuck with the rest of us voting no all the way to the bottom.

I guess putting thousands out of work is good deal. That's why you are voting no? To get a good deal for some members as long as you are in that group.

Why are the mechanics last in pay? The TWU negotiated a deal where you would not be last in pay but number two behind WN but it was voted down because that wasn't good enough. Own it Buck, you voted no on the belief that people like Bob, Ruiz, Rojas, Peterson, and Pike would get you a great deal better than the July 2010 TA.

You HAD a great deal. "Now you are stuck with the rest of us voting no" all the way to the bottom.
It is not just about me. Your goal is the enrichment of the TWU International for the Democratic Party. You do not care about the people here at American Airlines. For the last 25-30 years you have voted to have more dues generators at the cost of a lower class of living for the mechanics. You accept the degradation of the mechanics so that the rest can be place at a higher rank within their profession. Your type unionism places the juniorority at half pay for the sake of the non-maintenance membership. When are the mechanics going to get an equal share? Your correct, we had a great deal until you came along. And it looks like you have just informed this board that you are voting no!

Overspeed stated:
". In 1995 CO only paid one license for overhaul AMTs as well as having unlicensed AMTs working overhaul."

That is absolutely incorrect there slick.
CO has paid for both a/p lic in hvy ck since I was there 88-92 & certainly has since. (verified)

Overspeed stated:
". In 1995 CO only paid one license for overhaul AMTs as well as having unlicensed AMTs working overhaul."

That is absolutely incorrect there slick.
CO has paid for both a/p lic in hvy ck since I was there 88-92 & certainly has since. (verified)
That is not incorrect. Did you work in the shops or the docks? The engine and support shops never got two licenses slick.

It is not just about me. Your goal is the enrichment of the TWU International for the Democratic Party. You do not care about the people here at American Airlines. For the last 25-30 years you have voted to have more dues generators at the cost of a lower class of living for the mechanics. You accept the degradation of the mechanics so that the rest can be place at a higher rank within their profession. Your type unionism places the juniorority at half pay for the sake of the non-maintenance membership. When are the mechanics going to get an equal share? Your correct, we had a great deal until you came along. And it looks like you have just informed this board that you are voting no!
Enrichment of the TWU? No. Degradation? It is far more degrading to sacrifice someone else's job for the sakes of bragging rights for top pay. I believe we can all get a great wage and still keep others working as well.

This is a union still and if the majority votes no than we live with that vote. Doesn't matter how I vote individually does it?

Being a firm believer in using an edge to gain the upper hand in a debate etc. but this twist of words, invention of questions or statements from midair thing you do, as you did with me on the knowledge of a TWU/IBT scam in another thread is very cheap and/or borderline desperate or so it appears. Wether this tactic you use is to get a rise from someone for personal entertainment or you think you need to be the comic relief for others or maybe it is just to derail the conversation so that the persons train of thought has an unexpected extra direction so as to try to weaken their defense of the original topic. I also went so far as to go through the whole Professional Standards Manual on the AMFA website thinking maybe there was something in there that would help my understanding but no joy. Whatever the case may be it really is as I stated quite cheap and borderline pathetic.

[/color]

Being a firm believer in using an edge to gain the upper hand in a debate etc. but this twist of words, invention of questions or statements from midair thing you do, as you did with me on the knowledge of a TWU/IBT scam in another thread is very cheap and/or borderline desperate or so it appears. Wether this tactic you use is to get a rise from someone for personal entertainment or you think you need to be the comic relief for others or maybe it is just to derail the conversation so that the persons train of thought has an unexpected extra direction so as to try to weaken their defense of the original topic. I also went so far as to go through the whole Professional Standards Manual on the AMFA website thinking maybe there was something in there that would help my understanding but no joy. Whatever the case may be it really is as I stated quite cheap and borderline pathetic.

In contrast wearing orange tshirts with "Aviation Inmate" printed black ink, toolboxes with video games and TV's. sleeping holes in various locations, 2 hour union leaders lunches on paid UB, and having fist fights in the Union Hall parking lot. Now that's a professional standard policy that makes everyone proudly wear their Industrial Union logo.

Can you understand that point?

The issues with the proposals that have been presented to the members are simple. Can the member live with the proposal and all that it entails? If they say yes, they will vote yes. If they say I can't live under these proposlas then they will vote "NO". Most members do not have anything to say that supports voting for the proposal and proceed to attack all the bad parts they read and answer their own question.

Vote Early, Vote Often ...
Keep them confused!!!!

The issues with the proposals that have been presented to the members are simple. Can the member live with the proposal and all that it entails? If they say yes, they will vote yes. If they say I can't live under these proposlas then they will vote "NO". Most members do not have anything to say that supports voting for the proposal and proceed to attack all the bad parts they read and answer their own question.
Chuck, you are partly correct. There are some that will vote the way their heart and brains tell them. There are some that will vote the way the wife/husband/girl friend/boy friend tell them. Then there are some that will follow the (how did overspeed label it) "the vote no collation" and vote no because Bob said so.

In contrast wearing orange tshirts with "Aviation Inmate" printed black ink, toolboxes with video games and TV's. sleeping holes in various locations, 2 hour union leaders lunches on paid UB, and having fist fights in the Union Hall parking lot. Now that's a professional standard policy that makes everyone proudly wear their Industrial Union logo.

Can you understand that point?

I am not willing to get into a discussion/pissing contest with anyone on here about Industrial, Craft or Credit Unions. Myself and a couple others (sad that it's so few) seen a lack of tact and professionalism of individuals representing AA here and decided to remind them of the fact. With your aspirations of being a Union Leader and the fact that you are currently a C/C that I have read in a few of your posts I would have hoped you would have beat us to the punch a long time ago. If we do have a change in Union and you do end up running for a position and win I would pray you would use better judgment than you use here because that would be quite embarrassing really.

Can You Understand Those Points ?

Back