Trump not a threat to democracy

Same things have been done by the democrats too.

What's your point?

Listen to the last question asked of Hilary and her answer. I think she’d better strap in because here it comes. A little late but it’s coming.

The Biden Administration doesn’t want Peace ☮️ The ONLY talk here is about more Military support.

In the meantime Trump talks PEACE. 🕊️

Any election that a Republican doesn't win is "rigged"or "stolen". Lack of trust in the election process. Since the beginning of the year he has been saying that the only way he doesn't win is if the election is stolen or rigged.

Let's add this to the list of posts that didn't age well.

Over 15M votes in Democrat primaries just got ignored and a new candidate has been annointed/appointed by the elites without winning a single vote unless someone happened to do a write-in as a form of protest.

You can argue that anyone who cast a ballot for Biden "knew" they also voted for Harris.... except that the VP isn't on the ballot.

Even BLM said "hold on a second".....

So KFC, perhaps you can explain why should anyone trust a party who throws aside the results of the primary process?

Let's add this to the list of posts that didn't age well.

Over 15M votes in Democrat primaries just got ignored and a new candidate has been annointed/appointed by the elites without winning a single vote unless someone happened to do a write-in as a form of protest.

You can argue that anyone who cast a ballot for Biden "knew" they also voted for Harris.... except that the VP isn't on the ballot.

Even BLM said "hold on a second".....

So KFC, perhaps you can explain why should anyone trust a party who throws aside the results of the primary process?
I think spewing BS that people actually believe and many who were motivated to attack the capitol is worse. But tell me - should Trump lose, will he concede?

Maybe you could just answer a question without deflecting and asking a different question?

I'll ask again: Can you explain why should anyone trust a party who throws aside the results of the primary process?

Should the Democratic Party force Biden to run?

That's what the GOP wants. Biden was one of the candidates Trump could easiily beat. If you want to see something that will make January 6 look like a walk in the park....should Harris win and Trump declare fraud and stealing...look at who will certify the election.

Democrat voters should want their nominee to go through primary.
In Wisconsin "uninstructed" took second place and Dean Phillips got 3%
In Michigan "uncommitted" took second

Dean Phillips got 6.4% in Pennsylvania, edging out write ins by 1.2%
Dean PHillips got 12.9% in Ohio

Those are really the only states that are going to count since reliably red states will go for the Republican and reliably blue states will go for the Democrat. I mean None of the above was second, but Democrats aren't really worried since if Jesus Christ ran as a democrat in Kansas, Trump would beat him, and we know it,.

Last edited:
In Wisconsin "uninstructed" took second place and Dean Phillips got 3%
In Michigan "uncommitted" took second

Dean Phillips got 6.4% in Pennsylvania, edging out write ins by 1.2%
Dean PHillips got 12.9% in Ohio

Those are really the only states that are going to count since reliably red states will go for the Republican and reliably blue states will go for the Democrat. I mean None of the above was second, but Democrats aren't really worried since if Jesus Christ ran as a democrat in Kansas, Trump would beat him, and we know it,.
If Biden would have dropped out sooner there would most likely be a lot more
Dems signing up.

If Biden would have dropped out sooner there would most likely be a lot more
Dems signing up.
I am a registered Republican and I often don't vote in the primary and the only reason is that the candidate that wins the general election is usually determined in the GOP primary. So I vote to get a moderate Republican instead of a MAGA Republican. IT seems that the voter turnout in a primary is about 10%. That means we don't know who 90% of the people wanted as a candidate. I don't think Biden not being on the ballot would cause any significant bump in voters.

Back