Trump not a threat to democracy

I've known my brother for 67 years. He's not lying. He lives in Colorado and realizes that Harris will win it. But he is no longer a Trump fan. I don't believe I mentioned polls since I never follow them anyways. But you might want to pass that along to Trump, the way he reacted after a Fox News poll showed him behind.

Sad how easily you guys sheep for whoever they pick for you. Harris was the first person knocked out of the Democratic primaries because she sucked. That hasn’t changed.

“With some exceptions” That’s what became my problem. The exceptions could no longer override all the other issues where the Democratic Party just went “way” too far away from where I had any interest in going.

And I think they’re the party of the rich elites now, not the Republicans. There’s been a shift that not everyone has realized yet.

IMG_1264.png

Sad how easily you guys sheep for whoever they pick for you. Harris was the first person knocked out of the Democratic primaries because she sucked. That hasn’t changed.
where did I say I was voting for Biden or Harris? Whoever was picked? Spineless Republlcans fell in line behind Trump. There are actually many Republicans who don't want Trump. My brother is one of them.

I wonder if RFK will have any sway for his environmental stance, that was way different from Trumps.

where did I say I was voting for Biden or Harris? Whoever was picked? Spineless Republlcans fell in line behind Trump. There are actually many Republicans who don't want Trump. My brother is one of them.

If you “register” as one or the other than that’s what you are. You “choose” to identify and be part of that tribe.

Spineless sycophantic cattle fell in line behind Harris. Who both isn’t qualified and wasn’t even chosen to be the nominee.

You do realize she was only anointed by the Party elites after they stabbed Biden in the back.

You do realize all the whining from the Just Ain’t Right about the Democrats selection process is because they got outsmarted?

Having a dog in the race still doesn’t mean it doesn’t look and smell like a mangy mutt.

Back