Texas is about to be invaded by the Federal Government.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

You know 'Dog,......................maybe it's a not so distant relative that he's desparately trying to exorcise from his  ' mini-mind'  !
Could be the only relative that still talks to him, all his cousins spurned him.

700UW said:
I prefer Bernie Sanders.

Thank God you got off the Hillary affliction.

‘Bride of Frankenfood’ losing crucial liberal activist support to Bernie Sanders....

Hillary Rodham Clinton’s ties to agribusiness giant Monsanto, and her advocacy for the industry’s genetically modified crops, have environmentalists in Iowa calling her “Bride of Frankenfood” — putting yet another wrinkle in her presidential campaign’s courtship of liberal activists who are crucial to winning the state’s Democratic caucuses.

Sanders has a few things worth noting.
surprised-002.gif

Ironic huh? Asking the people you are afraid of for money to help you. I hope this state is not stupid enough to re-elect this moron.

Ms Tree said:
Ironic huh? Asking the people you are afraid of for money to help you. I hope this state is not stupid enough to re-elect this moron.

No.

They're asking the Feds to return their own tax dollars so the money can't be used against them.

700UW said:

And?

Last time I checked, Texas residents also pay federal taxes! Might as well recoup some of "THEIR" money this way, since we all know the feds won't spend it on border security!

southwind said:

And?

Last time I checked, Texas residents also pay federal taxes! Might as well recoup some of "THEIR" money this way, since we all know the feds won't spend it on border security!

Read before you post.  Check again.

Back