Texas is about to be invaded by the Federal Government.

777 fixer said:

Your argument of love the troops even though I think they are going to take away my freedom and possibly kill me if I resist is idiotic.
And your argument of love of the troops and love of your government seem to be of equal amounts, as you like to associate anyone who questions your governments agenda, as hate for the troops..........sorry but, 2 different things in my book!
Now move along with "Your" conspiracy theory!

southwind said:
And your argument of love of the troops and love of your government seem to be of equal amounts, as you like to associate anyone who questions your governments agenda, as hate for the troops..........sorry but, 2 different things in my book!

Ironic that people like you immediately question the of others loyalty/patriotism when your worldview is questioned.

southwind said:

Who's the CHIMP ?

southwind said:
And your argument of love of the troops and love of your government seem to be of equal amounts, as you like to associate anyone who questions your governments agenda, ais hate for the troops..........sorry but, 2 different things in my book!
Who is the chimp?

777 fixer said:
Ironic that people like you immediately question the of others loyalty/patriotism when your worldview is questioned.
Never questioned yours or anyone's support of our troops, only those who support the current administration....which, believe it or not, are two different things!

Maybe he a family guy?

110419-davenport-obama-hmed-2a.grid-6x2.jpg

Dog Wonder said:
He will admit to being a White Supremacist, accept being the White Al Sharpton, post a chimp as his avatar, but he just can't believe he is a racist

And there you have it........when there is no legitimate reply, whip out the race card.
Page 103, Section C of the Libtard playbook!

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Never mind the GD....BS  dell.

Fix The F'n........' LIBERTY BRIDGE ' !
You 'Burghers' ought to be ashamed of yourselves  !!!!!!!!!!
Shouldn't you be on yours before your Porcelain God.....Bigot?

Back