TAESL closing January 31

The Senority list does not show any.
Yes it does. They are on their own list now. There are not very many of them, 16 or so I believe. Most of them are AMTs that downgraded when the AFW hangar was closed. I know many of them. Some very talented mechanics. Good luck guys.

dvlhog212 said:
Yes it does. They are on their own list now. There are not very many of them, 16 or so I believe. Most of them are AMTs that downgraded when the AFW hangar was closed. I know many of them. Some very talented mechanics. Good luck guys.
You are correct.

The old timers that have been screwed time and time again by CEO's that leave with these huge "golden parachutes" after making things worse.
It's gonna take time to make the mindset better.

Its gonna take years
But hey they made me this way.....

AA-MRO.COM said:
The old timers that have been screwed time and time again by CEO's that leave with these huge "golden parachutes" after making things worse.
It's gonna take time to make the mindset better.

Its gonna take years
But hey they made me this way.....
i dont think at this point it the attitude will ever change between the association and the company not sure who is screwing us worst

dfw gen said:
i dont think at this point it the attitude will ever change between the association and the company not sure who is screwing us worst
You are paying the Associaton to screw you.....

Buck said:
You are paying the Associaton to screw you.....
yes we are. maybe when they come out with the announcement that after the holidays when they start negotiations we will have had enough to force change. at this point i would sign a mickey mouse club card.

dvlhog212 said:
OK gottcha.

bikeguy said:
You think they would be on both lists. AFW and the Master list.
when you pull the afw seniority list you have to be specific what job you want i.e. overhaul shop mechanic i think it is

dfw gen said:
when you pull the afw seniority list you have to be specific what job you want i.e. overhaul shop mechanic i think it is
OK I have never used that drop down menu.
This is much better than we use at LUS. We get a printed sheet twice a year. JAN and JUN.
Our list will also include people that are laid off so as far as active mechanics who knows how many we have.

bikeguy said:
OK I have never used that drop down menu.
This is much better than we use at LUS. We get a printed sheet twice a year. JAN and JUN.
Our list will also include people that are laid off so as far as active mechanics who knows how many we have.

How can we get a LUS seniority list to view here at LAA?

texasreb said:
How can we get a LUS seniority list to view here at LAA?
I do not have a scanned copy. We keep it in a book at the shop. We can not break it down by station it's just one big list. I think there are around 3400 names on the Mechanic list but all of them are not active.
I have seen a old list that was broke down by station but i think it is several years old not sure how current it is.
There are guys that know how to pull it up but i have never seen anyone in our shop do it.
Maybe some other poster can do it.
Do you want to see the whole list or a particular city?

Back